Sign in to follow this  
liquido

Easy Buying Load From Lazada

hyaku

I use Lazada to load but sometimes have problems transferring it to other phones. Most of the deals have been airtime load.

For calls the free phone that came with my postpaid deal is best. Free to Globe and TM. Great for my partner to chat to family for a "long time". 

liquido
9 hours ago, rep1 said:

NOT WORKING here :(

just bought a snow globe on it successfully and then use the registered card to buy load, same error as before:

Your payment was unsuccessful, please try with a different card or a different payment method

Mine works perfect...Just make sure you are signed into Lazada first and have a verified credit/debit(mine is a Visa)  card registered with them...Just like you might have with Amazon..

Woolf

Worked for me right now

loaded 20 php to my smart number

used this url    https://www.lazada.com.ph/mobilerecharge/

Woolf

just loaded 50 php to my wifes sun number, no problem

using my danish mastercard

Edited by Woolf

SkyMan
12 hours ago, Woolf said:

Worked for me right now

loaded 20 php to my smart number

used this url    https://www.lazada.com.ph/mobilerecharge/

You charged p20?  You big spender you.

Woolf
4 hours ago, SkyMan said:

You charged p20?  You big spender you.

it was a test, I already had plenty of load

SkyMan
6 hours ago, Woolf said:

it was a test, I already had plenty of load

I know that when you have some load that is expiring soon and you buy more, the entire balance has the new expiration.  I would worry that buying a small amount could reduce the expiration for the larger amount you already had.

Woolf
Just now, SkyMan said:

I know that when you have some load that is expiring soon and you buy more, the entire balance has the new expiration.  I would worry that buying a small amount could reduce the expiration for the larger amount you already had.

It was a TEST

Looks like it added 2 days to the total balance

SkyMan
11 hours ago, Woolf said:

It was a TEST

So I did a test myself not that I wanted to.  I normally buy p1K from the SMART dashboard because I get the p1K as regular load and 250 any network txts.  So this afternoon I attempted to buy p1K from SMART at 3 different times and as you can figure, each a no go even though I was using the same card I'd used before with no problems.  So I figured I'd give the Lazada a try.  Nothing about any free txts on their page but the cost was p900 for the p1K load.  So then surprise, surprise, surprise, I got the p250 txts too.  So I'll be using Lazada for load now.