Sign in to follow this  
liquido

Easy Buying Load From Lazada

liquido

I just used this way to buy load from Lazada..Easy,fast and  CHEAPER ..No more of those load cards or waiting to buy from a street retailer ..

http://www.lazada.com.ph/mobilerecharge/?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=cpcmedia&utm_campaign=LF_Customers_Desktop&utm_term=xxpo0000000et0000&utm_content=display__

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Davaoeno

I always use BDO Online banking -  no muss no fuss

and I use the app on my phone to do it .  [ who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks !! :P ]

Edited by Davaoeno

SkyMan

I buy p1000 through the SMART dashboard on my Visa card.  Comes with 250 free any network txts which lasts me 3-4 months.  I use the load for the rare times I make a voice call and the rest I pass to my wife (p250/month) so she can do the MEGA250 deal.  Is Lazada or BDO better?

tonny

I have a smart gold account  (text only )which gives to unlimited texts to all net works but no  phone calls per say,,,,,, even large fonts and unlimited number of letters in the message as long as your phone will send it . All for 500 P a month but they only charges you 349 peso a month leaving you 151 peso for phone call as the usual rates i guess as i don't hardly ever make calls as have free land line with the condo to all land lines numbers in the PH for free..After the first two years you get a new cell phone for free like maybe about a 9 to 11 K peso cell for free to renew have done  this for 12 years ,seems like a good deal to me.. You can also buy a smart number any one you want if it not in use you make the number up like 09989984993 which is easy to remember cost is like 360 peso one time charge.  good luck,PS just need a credit card or a bank book and a acr card maybe 

• Like 1

SkyMan
47 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I buy p1000 through the SMART dashboard on my Visa card.  Comes with 250 free any network txts which lasts me 3-4 months.  I use the load for the rare times I make a voice call and the rest I pass to my wife (p250/month) so she can do the MEGA250 deal.  Is Lazada or BDO better?

Looks like the Lazada deal is p950 for 1000 load but no mention of any free txts so I think I'm better off going through SMART.

liquido
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Looks like the Lazada deal is p950 for 1000 load but no mention of any free txts so I think I'm better off going through SMART.

The texts do not matter to me..I use UCT350 (350p)   good for 30 days unli texts all networks and unli calling to smart TNT Sun ..If your Globe I not want to talk to you..hehe 

SkyMan
1 hour ago, liquido said:

The texts do not matter to me..I use UCT350 (350p)   good for 30 days unli texts all networks and unli calling to smart TNT Sun ..If your Globe I not want to talk to you..hehe 

Depending on how much you call you might want to look at the MEGA250 which gives unlli txt to all networks and I think 4 hours call to sun/smart plus some data.

• Like 1

liquido
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Depending on how much you call you might want to look at the MEGA250 which gives unlli txt to all networks and I think 4 hours call to sun/smart plus some data.

Four hours talk time would not last me 5 days....Actual talking has saved me more headaches...I might add you get to call landlines also which came in handy a few times..The extra 100 pesos for UCT350 is WELL worth it...

shadow
6 minutes ago, liquido said:

Four hours talk time would not last me 5 days....Actual talking has saved me more headaches...I might add you get to call landlines also which came in handy a few times..The extra 100 pesos for UCT350 is WELL worth it...

4 hours talk time would last me 2 years. P30 pasaloads usually expire.

• Like 5

M.C.A.
11 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

I always use BDO Online banking -  no muss no fuss

and I use the app on my phone to do it .  [ who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks !! :P ]

Is there an option with your internet provider to buy a SIM card, your profile says permanent resident so if you have DSL or better you can purchase an unloadable SIM card from the Internet provider they usually cost 500 pesos and your billed along with your monthly internet statements.

Woolf
33 minutes ago, M.C.A. said:

Is there an option with your internet provider to buy a SIM card, your profile says permanent resident so if you have DSL or better you can purchase an unloadable SIM card from the Internet provider they usually cost 500 pesos and your billed along with your monthly internet statements.

A sim pack is 40 php  from GLOBE or SMART

Lee

I think MCA is referring to postpaid 

• Like 1

M.C.A.
9 hours ago, Woolf said:

A sim pack is 40 php  from GLOBE or SMART

Those are the cards that have to be loaded I'm familiar with them and thank God I don't have to use them anymore.  You can't buy this SIM card from any grocery or mall cell phone store,  the SIM card I'm talking about has to be ordered from the Internet provider and it's not loadable and no advertising no goofy deals it's a part of your internet plan or package the phone number is similar to the US you have the area code (XXX) XXX-XXXX unlike the 40 pesos cards that have long phone numbers plus bothersome advertisers that try to dry up your load, the SIM card I'm talking about is much different and will cost you 500 pesos.

M.C.A.
9 hours ago, Lee said:

I think MCA is referring to postpaid 

Lee I was shocked they had such SIM cards but I've heard many other expats that have them also, basically it's ordered from the Internet provider and I had to wait two weeks to get it and no loading and I get billed for my phone calls and it's added to my internet charges, real cool I can't imagine having to go back to those horrible loadable SIM cards and the advertising messages and texts they send you that eat up your balance.

SkyMan
17 hours ago, liquido said:

.I might add you get to call landlines

That is an important feature you left out and that might make it worth it.

• Like 1