Sign in to follow this  
Monsoon

Globe prepaid internet TIME or ?

Monsoon

Any Globe experts here know if you still need to text "TIME" to 222 or was it 2222, for the 5 pesos/15mins thing. 

After a dozen years or so with a postpaid account part of my Phexit was to recently dump my $100/month Globe bill. The Supersurf 50 thing I run out of in about an hour flat. I started with some 8GB thing but that lasted less than a day. So I figured I'd just put load on and do the time thing at 20 pesos an hour - makes sense to me. Or did they do away with that? 

While on the subject any other recommendations for surfing packages? What does everyone use? 

Cheers! 

HeyMike

I have done the 8gb for 999 for 30 days, but will not do it again. I had to change my online habits but still 8gb just don't cut it. I will be going the way that Woolf posted with GoSurf50. It may be a little bit of a hassle to continually reload, but I can live with that.

• Thanks 1

noddle

After seeing this post I went and looked at SMART, the Giga Surf 50 is the same as the GoSURF50 as far as cost and download and available days ( P 50, 1GB, 3 days )

So depending what LTE signal you get in your area, SMART maybe a way to go also

Edited by noddle
  • Thanks 1