Sign in to follow this  
sierra01

Ukay Ukay

Davaoeno

I used to incorporate companies for people. I would always ask them - if more money is needed who of you is going to put it in ? If the company goes down who of you is going to bear the loss?

It was amazing how many people had never discussed those questions among themselves, and after they did how many decided not to proceed ! hehe

• Like 2

noddle

Thank you everyone for all the useful information, I am passing it on and they still seem determined.  It'll be s family thing so no shortage of labour.

They're now looking for a shop to rent, I've told them location location location.  There's a new row of little shops going up near me that might be a possibility, I've looked around the area and can't find any other similar shops but still plenty of locals about.  Now they need to talk to whoever owns the development.

I hope she has a tight grip on the family,  otherwise stock will go missing,  and or the money.

• Like 1

RogerDat

How would you document your inventory, and know if some were missing?

They open the bail here, and all gather around picking thru the pile for bargains.

sierra01

Would a Filipino understand documenting the inventory?

maximian
1 hour ago, sierra01 said:

Would a Filipino understand documenting the inventory?

Yes. My wife always does our inventory, earnings, expenses etc while i just look at the reports!