Hello

Hi, My name Garry Buchanan. I am living in east Texas right now. I am married to a gwapa filipina. I brought her to the usa 2 years ago. But sence I have retired, (with not much money), we disiddied to move to Cebu. She is from Mindinao, but was living in Cebu when I met her. I have seen all kinds

of pc's of Cebu and that is where I want to live. But I do need to get more Info on all the paper work that needs to be done, step by step. I just want to have all my ducks in a row. I have read a lot of the Info on that subject, but it is a little confusing. I read so many differant things, I am just not sure what I need to do for sure. I would like to get right the first time. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks Paul, sorry I bothered you, it seems I just need to check out everything before jumping in.I see how most of this works now. I'm sure I'll get the answers I need now. Thanks alot, I think this site is great for everyone to benefte from.

Paul

Trust me, it is in YOUR best interest to do exactly what you are doing. Also, don't go strictly by what I tell you, take the advice of many others who live here full time.

I feel as though the two links I provided will give you some answers.

Take care,

Paul