1 minute ago, smokey said:

I will if you stop turning every post on anything into buy condo 

Robert what the feck is wrong with you, you turn every post to be about you and your house, I mentioned High-rise/condo looking at the photo in the op, you really need to get back to the U.S. before you totally lose it. Look at the photo below, same one as in the op, get it, it is a high-rise that is not flooding.

Capture.thumb.JPG.78ede7823008f74cb438c8803e214c55.JPG

Flood is a flood dont mean squat where you live

Edited by smokey
to_dave007

When my sons fight, I normally tell them they can go fight outside, where they won't disturb others.  Here at LINC perhaps a thread just for Lee and Smokey to argue.:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Lee said:

And how would that be different if you were in a home instead of a condo, at least in a condo the occupants would stay dry and not be washed away. 

BTW in our condo the utilities are on the main floor, way above where any flooding could happen. 

condo add   lee read all your post no matter what anyone says you have an ans.. so what the feck do you mean its about ME and MY house ? 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, smokey said:

condo add

First of all the op shows a high-rise or a condo, I am not sure which it is, thus my comment, then my others posts were replies to members posts.

Robert I am not the one who has three ads running on this forum and bumping them daily while trying to desperately hope someone will bite. I have no reason to push condos, mine are not listed for sale on here or anywhere else. Face it Robert, you are very unhappy with your situation being stuck with your micro mansion and jealous of those of us who have condos and can leave them whenever we wish to, or can sell easily them, unlike your boat anchor house that you have been trying to sell for many years. Robert I suggest you say the heck with it and go to the U.S. where you are the happiest, at least it might not flood in Arizona most of the year and you do not have to worry about your mini mansion on the mountain flooding either.

• Confused 1
16 minutes ago, Lee said:

First of all the op shows a high-rise or a condo, I am not sure which it is, thus my comment, then my others posts were replies to members posts.

Robert I am not the one who has three ads running on this forum and bumping them daily while trying to desperately hope someone will bite. I have no reason to push condos, mine are not listed for sale on here or anywhere else. Face it Robert, you are very unhappy with your situation being stuck with your micro mansion and jealous of those of us who have condos and can leave them whenever we wish to, or can sell easily them, unlike your boat anchor house that you have been trying to sell for many years. Robert I suggest you say the heck with it and go to the U.S. where you are the happiest, at least it might not flood in Arizona most of the year and you do not have to worry about your mini mansion on the mountain flooding either.

Lee I left already in 2006 and again in 2010 and lee when I went to the usa both times I bought houses I don't do condo living to small for me its a flood lee and desperate I never have been maybe your jealous ok lee my add offend you so send me 240 us and I will stop all three adds send it western union and when I pick it up paul can remove all 3 of my adds.. 

Edited by smokey
12 minutes ago, smokey said:

Lee I left already in 2006 and again in 2010 and lee when I went to the usa both times I bought houses I don't do condo living to small for me its a flood lee and desperate I never have been maybe your jealous 

I've lurked on all the condo threads....would never pay millions of pesos for a closet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, cvgtpc1 said:

I've lurked on all the condo threads....would never pay millions of pesos for a closet.

Neither would I. 

Unless it was a rainy closet lol 

• Thanks 1
colemanlee

Now children play nice....personally, I would not have a condo...why?  But I also would not live in Cebu or Manila or any other large city for that matter...great to shop in for a few days, but after that let me go back to the province and put up with smelling the pigs....

• Like 5