Is divorce legal from abroad?

I sure dont know the story but kudos to a guy who marries a women and supports another guys child . Maybe your only seeing one side if she hates him because he is rude why does she take his support .I asked my daughter in hawaii the same question last year honey if he treats you like shit tell him to f off and leave ..  HER reply to me was i will but right now i need him to pay my car payments and other stuff dad as soon as my car is paid off i will dump him. I said well you can always start over and meet someone who will treat you good . MY SHOCKER. Well dad i have a close friend that i really care for already .   

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Enuff

• rizla

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For a divorce abroad to be legal for a Filipino, it must be initiated by the foreign spouse. Then there are channels one must go through to get it recognized by the NSO/PSA.   There was a bi

yes, married in Philippines    I just read that divorce is legal in the Philippines but only for Muslims. My research is complete, convert to Islam and divorce. I'll tell the wife

If he is married in Belgium or somewhere else, he could be met by PNP here on his next arrival and she would have her out from the illegal marriage.  And she could probably arrange him to be met by po

Posted Images

1 hour ago, smokey said:

I sure dont know the story but kudos to a guy who marries a women and supports another guys child . Maybe your only seeing one side if she hates him because he is rude why does she take his support .I asked my daughter in hawaii the same question last year honey if he treats you like shit tell him to f off and leave ..  HER reply to me was i will but right now i need him to pay my car payments and other stuff dad as soon as my car is paid off i will dump him. I said well you can always start over and meet someone who will treat you good . MY SHOCKER. Well dad i have a close friend that i really care for already .   

of course there is always more to the story. she probably still with kids father and looking to put her hooks into another. oh well, I did try and now washing my hands of this.

1 hour ago, Enuff said:

and now washing my hands of this.

Just hook her up with your wife's cousin, you know ...the one that takes care of everything...,

Hell , kill 2 birds with 1 stone ......:fighting0029:

• Thanks 1

Well if they were living in the Philippines and she had an extra $100 then she might quickly become a widow, problem then solved as long as the killer did not get caught and squeal. 

:( 

• Like 1
to_dave007
5 hours ago, Headshot said:

Spousal abuse and bigamy are grounds for jail time in the Philippines. He might realize that divorce is a better alternative.

Exactly !!

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
Soarking
1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

Spousal abuse and bigamy are grounds for jail time in the Philippines. He might realize that divorce is a better alternative.

Maybe he won't give her a divorce because he can't.

Being divorce is illegal in the Philippines he would need to get the divorce in his home country. And if he files for divorce to his Filipino wife it could cause him some legal problems there being he's already married.     The money he does give could be partly to keep her happy and quite.

• Like 1

So if your a women from the philippines and marry a foreigner its a low cost soluction to just have him arrested or killed so your free to marry another hummmm gee you guys are foreigners are your wives happy? Guess you should be conserned if you wife asks for 5000 peso .   

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Are suggestions of murder appropriate in this instance?  

no

A_Simple_Man
57 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Are suggestions of murder appropriate in this instance?

20 minutes ago, Enuff said:

no

What about treatment in kind?  The opening post mentioned: "Apparently he is abusive and treats her like a dog."  Surely there are a gang of filipino relatives who would be willing to return the favor?

angbumabasa
2 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

What about treatment in kind?  The opening post mentioned: "Apparently he is abusive and treats her like a dog."  Surely there are a gang of filipino relatives who would be willing to return the favor?

Had a sister in law raped and murdered long ago. A cousin tracked down the killers and presto, instant justice. Northern Mindinao about 1992. Some Filipinos get touchy about things like that. 

Davaoeno
8 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

there are 2 sides to every story .  Basing decisions  on innuendos on an online forum from an unhappy gf  is not always prudent .

• Thanks 1

I had an x once said i was abusive ass hole and forced her to do something not nessery or wanted on her part. But i forced her anyway and she was right it was a waste of time (and huge waste of money she said wasted OUR MONEY. Well she never worked but we were legally married. But i  sent  her crack smoking ass to rehab all kinds of abusive types of situation out there 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1