Sign in to follow this  
Kreole

Air Asia Economy experience?

Kreole
9 hours ago, LechonBuddha said:

I'll never book another flight on anything Air Asia related. I've had two flights cancelled (not delayed) with very short notice requiring me to pay out the azz for alternate flights. They also made it difficult to get a refund when it should have been automatic. Believe one of their planes flying recently from Australia to Kul lost an engine and had to turn back. 

Oh !? now that is just comforting to know since I will be on one of their flights tomorrow morning if they do not cancel.  If they cancel, then I still have a few days to get another flight from another airline even though it will cost quite a bit more.  This may be my first and last time I book a flight on a budget airline.

Edited by Kreole

Jimone
3 hours ago, liquido said:

IMO through thorough investigation considering PAL and CP the flight attendants on AirA are the hottest looking..Maybe due to there tight fitting skirts and the allowance of them to wear there hair down instead of it being glued to there head..

This is a deal maker if it was me,,... one more beer please miss..... 

• Haha 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, mexiwi said:

They were grounded by the Philippines authorities a few years ago.

As was PAL by the European authorities .

• Like 1

Highlighter

Air Asia Zest and all other Air Asia airlines are much of a muchness compared to the rest of the budget airlines, including Cebu Pacific. Comfortable enough for a short flight to a max of 4 hours I would say.

The public demanded cheaper airline tickets, budget carriers where born. Flown in and out of Manila numerous times, I've never been delayed more than an hour or so on Air Asia, due to a fault of the carrier.

LechonBuddha
1 hour ago, Kreole said:

Oh !? now that is just comforting to know since I will be on one of their flights tomorrow morning if they do not cancel.  If they cancel, then I still have a few days to get another flight from another airline even though it will cost quite a bit more.  This may be my first and last time I book a flight on a budget airline.

Best of luck to you. Personally, I'm finished with budget airlines. Even flying Spirit Airlines in the U.S. I've been burn twice with 3 and 4 hour departure delays which, totally screws up a weekend trip.

Woolf
13 hours ago, Kreole said:

This is my schedule: 

Flight #7010 Cebu-KUL departs 7:05 am Sunday, arrives 10:55 am

Flight #7111 KUL-Cebu departs 11:20 am Monday, arrives 3:20 pm

On sat 23 sep z2 7111 arrive in cebu mactan at 11:35 pm, I do not know about monday

http://www.mactan-cebuairport.com.ph/arrivals/