Sign in to follow this  
Kreole

Beware Lazada-LBC Complaint

Woolf

I have exchanged 2 items at CDR-King  within a week

I have had a Firefly Mobile repaired after 3/4 year (maybe it was close to a year) no charge

• Like 1

Kreole
1 hour ago, Woolf said:

Pretty long winded statute.  My eyes glazed over after the first few paragraphs.  It doesn't matter anyway if the laws are not enforced.  It cannot be any more outrageous than in the US where not one banker was sent to prison for the greatest scam of the century.  Worse still, was that they were bailed out and rewarded for their corruption, and this happened in plain sight of the American public.  Thus, I expect little to no enforcement of laws here in the RP.

• Like 2

Goetz1965

That why I only pay using Creditcard - as even Paypal isnt really good when you complain about refunds!

• Like 1

hyaku

I complained on Lazada's Facebook about a leaking electric kettle. My comments were strong to say the least telling them it might have killed us. They emailed me with 48 hours asking for more details. We made and sent a short video of it leaking. With hours they called us. Full refund within days and a gift coupon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lamoe
11 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

That why I only pay using Creditcard - as even Paypal isnt really good when you complain about refunds!

Had good luck with Paypal

Drone batteries - about half of expected Mah - tested using home rig - documented results - took pics sent in - got choice of double new product or refund - took double -  new batteries preformed as expected - had 1 1/2 hours of flight time :D

• Like 1