Sign in to follow this  
Leo

mmm contest

Leo

Who can show me the most number of filipino words (tagalog included) that have three consonants in a row. I know there is a word with 3 m's in a row.

Edited by Leo

Angie
Who can show me the most number of filipino words (tagalog included) that have three consonants in a row. I know there is a word with 3 m's in a row.

What's the prize??? :blink:

Leo

The satisfaction of doing what I commanded--plus the winner gets a free get-rick-quick strategy that I'll make up later.

Mailman
The satisfaction of doing what I commanded--plus the winner gets a free get-rick-quick strategy that I'll make up later.

I'm not interested in Rick... quick or slow. :blink:

Leo
I'm not interested in Rick... quick or slow. :blink:

Oh my! How about Richelle?

jdwanderer

I was going to take you up on this but then my hubby asked me to call him..what's more is that I saw that you said consonants, not vowels, so I'm gonna sit back and let others' brains work instead :o or I could ask my hubby to help me...

A_Simple_Man

I do not know one but I can counter.. . Who can show the most English words with 4 vowels in a row? I can only think of one.

Edited by Dave_Hounddriver

Leo

What's the word with 4 vowels in a row?

I know there is a Tagalog word with mmm, I saw it in a tv. advertizement once.

Angie
I do not know one but I can counter.. . Who can show the most English words with 4 vowels in a row? I can only think of one.

1. SEQUOIA = a large evergreen tree

2. GOOIER = comparative of gooey

3. AQUEOUS = pertaining to water

If you play Scrabble, I am sure you've seen these words.

Angie
What's the word with 4 vowels in a row?

I know there is a Tagalog word with mmm, I saw it in a tv. advertizement once.

You must be talking about the famous 4 M's used to describe a Dirty Old Man ; MATANDANG MAYAMAN MADALING MAMATAY!

Paul
You must be talking about the famous 4 M's used to describe a Dirty Old Man ; MATANDANG MAYAMAN MADALING MAMATAY!

OMG. That is too funny. :)

A_Simple_Man
If you play Scrabble, I am sure you've seen these words.

You win that one, AAA+ . . Um .. I definitely won't play scrabble with you for money . . . BTW, the word I was thinking of has a more filipino connotation

"queue"

Angie
You win that one, AAA+ . . Um .. I definitely won't play scrabble with you for money . . . BTW, the word I was thinking of has a more filipino connotation

"queue"

Hahahahahaha, I forgot this word "queue"! :cool_01: Do you play Scrabble? I am always playing Scrabble online, not for money, though. I am on ISC, Internet Scrabble Club.