Jump to content

Air Juan trip to Bantayan


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Travis said:

Hell even if the ticket was $150.00 per person i would do it . feck riding on a hot buss for hours.  Time is money baby.

 

Actually many long distance buses here are A/C

 

Look here for Air Juan to / from

https://apps1.tflite.com/Public/AIJ/Booking/Search

Edited by lamoe
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Travis

    10

  • lamoe

    10

  • SkyMan

    6

  • liquido

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems like flying would be the first choice for those who have the budget.  OK, we who believed the hype about $1,000 a month being enough have to take the second choice of the air conditioned bus

How much comfort do you need is not the correct question .   The correct question is " how much comfort do you want ? "

Or I could just ask the gentleman that posted it along with my second question. 

Posted Images

Just now, lamoe said:

Actually many long distance buses here are A/C

Good to know, and I am surprised that they have ac.  

 

But still flying is the way to go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Travis said:

Good to know, and I am surprised that they have ac.  

 

But still flying is the way to go. 

Much to learn grasshopper

First trip to Simila Church  took non-a/c bus direct , 2nd trip took A/C to bottom of hill and cycle up.

Two ways to determine how to get anywhere

Ask here and get many answers or google where you want to go.

Example - went to Liloan - taxi about 1,000 P, I believe there was a bus, jeepny and Van 60 P, jeepny only 10 P?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Buko Beach
21 minutes ago, Travis said:

Good to know, and I am surprised that they have ac.  

Bring toilet paper

A LOT of it!

They only have leaves over here

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buko Beach said:

Bring toilet paper

A LOT of it!

They only have leaves over here

 

 

Ilive in Montana. We only have pine cones and -40 below temps. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Simple_Man

Its always about money.  How much comfort do you need?  It ranges from taking the non-aircon bus on the cheap all the way up to

http://airtaxi.ph/

I guess if flying is the way to go then getting picked up and dropped off by helicopter is the way to fly.  Live like a king, in Philippines, for only $10,000 a month!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Its always about money.  How much comfort do you need?  It ranges from taking the non-aircon bus on the cheap all the way up to

http://airtaxi.ph/

I guess if flying is the way to go then getting picked up and dropped off by helicopter is the way to fly.  Live like a king, in Philippines, for only $10,000 a month!

To Carbon?  :rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Its always about money.  How much comfort do you need?

Why do you ask.

 

Are you on a tight budget

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno

How much comfort do you need is not the correct question .

 

The correct question is " how much comfort do you want ? "

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even more correcter - how much do you want vs can afford?

Can want but not afford, can also afford but not want

We can afford to take taxis anywhere  (within reason) but chose the jeepny route most of the time - not always - depends on where, when, and if have packages.

If you actually need, medical condition, comfort (a/c, no rough ride, etc.) here is not the place to be if you plan on going anywhere

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Even more correcter - how much do you want vs can afford?

Can want but not afford, can also afford but not want

We can afford to take taxis anywhere  (within reason) but chose the jeepny route most of the time - not always - depends on where, when, and if have packages.

If you actually need, medical condition, comfort (a/c, no rough ride, etc.) here is not the place to be if you plan on going anywhere

 

I very comfortable in Cebu taxis they not hassle me like the Manila taxis that always find a reason for not open their meter.

Edited by Flakes
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

So a thread on flying on Air Juan is turning into one about ground transportation.

Whats next, the cost of water transportation?

Let's try to get back on topic please.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
20 hours ago, lamoe said:

5,152   + 100 P bribe to leave Bantayan = 5,252 total 

I want to hear more about this 100p bribe you had to pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I want to hear more about this 100p bribe you had to pay.

That is probably terminal fee 

???????

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

I want to hear more about this 100p bribe you had to pay.

 

1 hour ago, Woolf said:

That is probably terminal fee 

???????

Yep terminal fee -   being factious - was part of original ticket leaving Cebu  - walked in "100 P sir" that's why I included it in total price.

Just another fee no one mentions until it's due.

I don't pay - I can't leave - the airlines doesn't pay for privilege to land take off?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..