Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Dumaguete has become a war zone, again.

RR3
15 hours ago, Soarking said:

Another good reason I'm soon leaving for civilization.  It's not just Dumaguete that's not safe, it's the entire country.   And anybody who thinks otherwise can keep on fooling themselves.   Killing in the streets,  motor vehicle accidents causing death or serious injury, DRUGS and associated crimes, bad air and water, no sewer system,  poor health system or without money,   the list goes on and on.   And for what?????   A little p**sy? 

You got it all wrong - p*ssy is the bonus. No war zone here. I am here 'cause of sea i.e. Coral Triangle, and 'cause I can drive too fast with no consequences, take a beer 6am (NOT), and because this a man paradise. But mainly I am here 'cause it is far away from country of origin, in a paradise :cheers:

Edited by RR3
typo
  • Like 1

liquido
19 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

" Footages of CCTV cameras along Meciano Road particularly at Foundation University and at the residence of Atty.  Hermosa showed that the two victims had bags which were taken by the suspects before leaving the crime scene going to west direction. "

Does it sound like the perps knew they had some bail money in those bags?

• Like 1

smokey
18 hours ago, Soarking said:

Another good reason I'm soon leaving for civilization.  It's not just Dumaguete that's not safe, it's the entire country.   And anybody who thinks otherwise can keep on fooling themselves.   Killing in the streets,  motor vehicle accidents causing death or serious injury, DRUGS and associated crimes, bad air and water, no sewer system,  poor health system or without money,   the list goes on and on.   And for what?????   A little p**sy? 

A Manila policeman shot a member of the Caloocan City police following an argument over a toothpick in an eatery on Saturday.docx

Soarking

14 minutes ago, smokey said:

Oh ya,,,, I forgot to mention "toothpicks".   Just one more good reason to get shot in the Philippines.       Such a safe, civilized country to live in.

• Like 1

Headshot

Shooting people in the head (or other forms of anonymous assassination) has been a part of Philippine life longer than I can remember (which goes back to 1968). It is a common way to get rid of people who become a danger to others (whether that is to society in general or just to those who associate with them). There is nothing new here. Face it. Life is cheap in the Philippines, and if you get sideways with somebody with connections, and cannot settle it peacefully, then you are in danger. That is even more true for Filipinos than it is for foreigners. They will often shy away from killing a foreigner because If that doesn't sit well with you, then maybe this isn't the right place to live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Davaoeno

There are 3 things you never mess with that belong to a filipino- his home, his women, or his toothpick !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

smokey

Three years ago my wife cousin was killed sho in his bed in the head the guy who did it a neighbor who said he did it because he guy stole a cocunut but also the guys sister liked the guy shot so now he xomes back two years later and he gets shot in the head. And his cousin shoots the guy who d shot his cousin last week he got shot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1