Murder In The Family - Philippines

I often wonder how the murdering bitch is doing in a Filipino prison these days and if Margaret ever sends her the odd pic of her kids growing up??

Damned,hope not.

Edited by fred42
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Paul

• Cary

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you were on a good roll until this.   one thing i suggest to any readers is that "rules of thumb" or to be more precise "axiomatic feel good utterances" such as that above are not only useless, but

Wow, i had forgotten all about that, it was nearly 3yrs ago, lol. You are correct, this saying has been banded about for very many years, maybe i was being a little flippant at the time, i apologise,

I viewed all four videos. I can see how jumping at the first pretty face that cozies up to you would be as bad a mistake in the RP as anywhere else.   Despite the number of guys who've leaped before

Posted Images

“We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.” 
― Sean Covey. Its our choice....

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

"You can take the girl out of the bar, but you will never take the bar out of the girl."

mikejwoodnz

I often wonder how the murdering bitch is doing in a Filipino prison these days and if Margaret ever sends her the odd pic of her kids growing up??

Damned,hope not.

What's wrong with you people - can't you see the obvious frame up paid for by Margaret ? 

That has to be the most unlikely scenario I have seen in this thread.

• Like 1