Is it better to own or rent a condo or house and why?

Davaoeno
On 03/09/2017 at 11:31 PM, topcat72m said:

This. I have been looking for a while now and fail to see this. 

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting either

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flakes

• smokey

• Lee

• rep1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! It only took you 65 post in this thread to come to that conclusion...

Well unusual is the philippines that for sure and to be truthful davao thinks walmart is a overpriced luxury store lha ha ha And flakes lets be honest in 5 years he mightnstill own that condo and

Where do I find these?

Posted Images

here is a novel idea use the fuel tax on each liter to widen the roads and all 3 wheel bikes are not allowed to use the fast lane any more... or how about cars under 1 million take the jeep 

Richard K
1 hour ago, smokey said:

here is a novel idea use the fuel tax on each liter to widen the roads and all 3 wheel bikes are not allowed to use the fast lane any more... or how about cars under 1 million take the jeep 

I think everyone should go back to carabao or donkey carts... less noise and exhaust pollution...  

• Haha 2

Lets all become cave dwellers and home home birth then we can save on doctors bills a plus for owning home or condo

Ye thanks for the link paul,  I think I will have to update the pix on me ad and not put price, by tomorrow ;) I'll just let the visitor gimme an offer as fair as they see fit, . :D

From what I remember, price per sqm were from 125K-130K+/sqm depends which floor.

• 3 years later...
Mangoshake
On 9/5/2017 at 5:32 AM, softail said:

I will be moving to Tagaytay middle of next year, Going to give it a try for a year and see if it is right for us. Will rent a condo at the Wind, probably just a studio but they are pretty nice with a deck overlooking the volcano.  We are going to keep our home in Seattle and lease it out thus paying our rent here and not losing our investment in the USA. Pretty sure the investment in our home in Seattle will out perform any investment we could make in real estate in the Philippines plus will be a big part of our "OH SHIT" plan if the need arises and we need to leave.

Out of Curiosity how is or was living in Tagaytay?

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, Mangoshake said:

Out of Curiosity how is or was living in Tagaytay?

And do you still have that Samsung phone??

smokey

Well this is an old thread and now i am a renter huummm  so far good and bad   furniture  tv   paint  yuk    good paying to fix stove and cr   good

• Like 1