greetings

Hello every1. My name is Wes, im 42, retired and moved to the Philippines 6 months ago. I rent a nice beach house in Pundaquit, Zambales, which is about 1 hour West of Subic Bay. I will be visiting Cebu next month and will be looking to possibly relocate there. I have been there a few times but never looked for a place to live. Are there any "expat" communities or "expat" sub divisions in that area? What ares do you all reccomend me looking at. I need a 3 bedroom house with large yard for 2 dogs and privacy. Thanks for any help.

samatm
Hello every1. My name is Wes, im 42, retired and moved to the Philippines 6 months ago. I rent a nice beach house in Pundaquit, Zambales, which is about 1 hour West of Subic Bay. .

Ever thought about going on a circuit teaching others how to retire by 42 and live on the beach?

Caveat Emptor

Welcome to the forums, Wes! :D

Regards,

Satatm, I do have advise on your question.

1) Get a good US Gov job at the age of 20.

2) Buy real estate in Las Vegas way before the big boom, and sell it before the big bust.

3) Move to a country where you can exchange your $ for 48 of theirs.

Thats the best retirement advise I can give, haha.

Does anyone know of any x-pat communities, subdivisions or country clubs in the cebu/mactan area? What area does most x-pats live?