Met a New Filipino in Town

spydoo
8 hours ago, Jester said:

I should assume an alias and post some of the women's side of the stories. Some of these guys should not be allowed to own dog's...

I think those are largely an independent subset of Filipinas to the scammy, user ones.

smokey

Best way to never get ripped off is to never leave your moms basement

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
lamoe
12 hours ago, Mandingo said:

To each his own and I guess to many here I am being ripped off too. I pay almost everything because I make a LOT more than my wife does. I can pay the bills we do have and still have twice as much as her because of the income difference. She makes up for not paying much because of everything she does around the house and the way she tries to pamper me, good exchange IMHO. Now if she made as much as me it might be a different story. 

I couldn't tolerate the bad attitude though.............

Same - the wanting to do almost everything for me and around the condo was the hardest to get accustomed to.

Had choice of her continuing to work in Lapu Lapu at Inn owned by sister & BIL or assume all expenses including small (very small) stipend to parents , all their children contribute -(hers was the smallest amount) and her live with me - I was not going to move there

1st month had medical emergency for unknown, eventually would have been life threatening, condition - before anyone says anything, yes I am positive it was unknown.

Cost was 90,000 P -  don't regret a centavo - even  if we do break up - was worth it to save her life.

8 hours ago, Jester said:

I should assume an alias and post some of the women's side of the stories. Some of these guys should not be allowed to own dog's and in the US I could call the SPCA  and have the dogs removed from the premises, should be a Society For Prevention of Cruelty to Philippinas. 

Some time back they had an expose, on mail order brides, mostly Thai and mostly in the UK.   Hard to believe such men exist. 

When I was back in the US meet a lady online from Kansas - eventually she confessed was married  - said the man treated her like a slave 

He gave her no money, couldn't phone home / only used cell phone - took with him , couldn't leave house without him (no car / no public transportation), etc. etc. Showed me the bruises

Wanted me to come take her away -   red flag was no phone but internet?" Other was married

Told her to contact local authorities via internet.

Jester
7 hours ago, spydoo said:

I think those are largely an independent subset of Filipinas to the scammy, user ones.

We have a large PhilAm community and the bulk of the women are great.   I like to single out some of these guys and mention to my wife, see how badly you could have done :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
lamoe
18 minutes ago, Jester said:

We have a large PhilAm community and the bulk of the women are great.   I like to single out some of these guys and mention to my wife, see how badly you could have done :D

I do the same - show her the pics of the members :1frog: 

• Thanks 1
angbumabasa
4 minutes ago, lamoe said:

I do the same - show her the pics of the members :1frog: 

Ain't no way I'm gonna show pics of my wife.  she's 50, looks 30, cute as a button. That is all.

• Like 1
lamoe
Just now, angbumabasa said:

Ain't no way I'm gonna show pics of my wife.  she's 50, looks 30, cute as a button. That is all.

I meant I show her the pics of you guys  :db: