Sign in to follow this  
baby43

Met a New Filipino in Town

baby43

Good morning everyone from Australia, the other day my wife and myself while dining at the local club, meet this man ans his Filipino partner, this man seen to be upset with his partner bad attitude he told his wife seeing shes working she must paid half the household expenses, her reply to him was it my money i do what i want with it i am not going to pay the the household expenses, I told him soon as my wife started working she paid the rent on our unit also food and if we travelled she paid her own airfares and we shared our own expenses, we even brought a new car last year she paid half.

He also told me shes here on a partner visa, I never heard of this visa before I looked up on the immigration site it does exist, if you been in a relationship for 4 years or more 3 years if you had a child , I asked why a partner visa for,because she still married and trying to get an annulment, she told him the cost of the annulment was $2,400, he said I paid half now she insisted we pay all now it be a lot quicker still after 4 years no annulment , she told him the judge died and it be another 18 months, she even told the judge she was getting married to a foreigner big mistake, I told him you going to be asked for  more money.

He even brought her a car she even comes and go as she pleases, he even gave a large sum of money to renovate her house In Manila I said do you have an proof this work been done also the annulment he said no.

He even went to a immigration agent recommended by a man married to a Thai who saw a loophole in the law to get people to Australia, the cost of the visa was $8,500 and the agent fee $1,500, I told him you need agent to get visas.

I told him you getting ripped off put a stop to all this, because demand for money will get more and more. he said he hardly any money left and I she move on to someone else, this woman is 54, I heard similar stories like this in my small country town, and these woman always got another man lined up,they seem to have organisation between other Filipino in this town even if the man dies within weeks they have a new man in their lives.

This man never been to the Philippines , so he has no proof where the money going to, even my wife is disgusted with this woman attitude calling her an opportunist ,both my wife and myself hear like this all the time.   

Davaoeno

Would you please post the wife's side of the story so we can evaluate the situation  objectively . 

• Like 2

Paul

A fool and his money are soon parted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

to_dave007
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

Would you please post the wife's side of the story so we can evaluate the situation  objectively . 

I trust you are being facetious.

• Like 1

lamoe
6 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

No he are being Davaoeno

• Haha 6

baby43

Maybe Davaoeno You being ripped off and wont admit to it, I remember a couple of years ago another post here like this story and one member here said I bet some member here to ashamed to admit they being ripped off.

Davaoeno
19 minutes ago, baby43 said:

Maybe Davaoeno You being ripped off and wont admit to it, I remember a couple of years ago another post here like this story and one member here said I bet some member here to ashamed to admit they being ripped off.

Have I ever been ripped off ?? Sure have . In Canada, in the US, in Mexico , in Guatemala and in Brisbane.  Why would i be ashamed to admit it ?  If you don't take risks in life you might just as well  stay in bed or shoot yourself !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Davaoeno
48 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

Actually i find that when you just listen to one side of a story you seldom get the whole truth !!  I am sure the wife has a much different story to tell !!

Maybe before they got married he told her he was rich and if she worked it was all hers to spend ?  Maybe she is just tired of him being constantly drunk and cheating constantly ?  Unless you know everything you can not judge her .

newtocebu

Partner visa DOES exist (my partner entered Australia on a Partner Visa), and you don't need an agent to be granted a visa (although some prefer to use one)

smokey

Well to me ripped off is a break in a loan not paid as judge judy would say. Do you share a bed with her if so your not being cheated any more then she is 

• Like 1

Paul
18 minutes ago, newtocebu said:

Partner visa DOES exist (my partner entered Australia on a Partner Visa), and you don't need an agent to be granted a visa (although some prefer to use one)

They've had that visa for years. Around 2004, an Australian was trying to secure one for his bayot partner. He had enlisted JJ and I for assistance.

1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

Typical Ian.

• Like 2

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

Unless you know everything you can not judge her .

Didn't see a request for judgment in the OP, or a request for anything or even a question really.  Just laying out a story.  However, would it be necessary to have her side to judge if he was being ripped off?  That's not to say she might not have good reason to rip him off, but that would require more info we don't have.

Edwin

The gist of the story, as I understand it, is there is this Aussie who complains to complete strangers about his inability to handle a relationship and blames it all on his partner. Call him a wambulance. What I don't understand is why someone would listen to his whinging.

• Thanks 1

Mandingo

To each his own and I guess to many here I am being ripped off too. I pay almost everything because I make a LOT more than my wife does. I can pay the bills we do have and still have twice as much as her because of the income difference. She makes up for not paying much because of everything she does around the house and the way she tries to pamper me, good exchange IMHO. Now if she made as much as me it might be a different story. 

I couldn't tolerate the bad attitude though.............

• Thanks 2

Jester

I should assume an alias and post some of the women's side of the stories. Some of these guys should not be allowed to own dog's and in the US I could call the SPCA  and have the dogs removed from the premises, should be a Society For Prevention of Cruelty to Philippinas. 

Some time back they had an expose, on mail order brides, mostly Thai and mostly in the UK.   Hard to believe such men exist. 

• Thanks 1