Sign in to follow this  
Ed1961

Airport Taxes, and exit taxes help please

Ed1961

My family and I will soon go back to the US. I can think of 2 types of taxes we have to pay so correct me if im wrong. 

1. Airport tax based at P750 each person flring internationally 

2. Travel tax based at P1650 for each head, myself included because ive been here more than a year. 

Is their anything else im missing ?

smokey

I have an acr for long time and last time I left I paid over 5,000 for me alone 

miles-high
2 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

1. Airport tax based at P750 each person flring internationally: it is P550 now and included in your ticket price so not payable at the airport (at least in NAIA).

2. Travel tax based at P1650 for each head, myself included because ive been here more than a year: basically yes if you fly economy, also depends on the type of visa you hold... 

CommanderData
1 hour ago, miles-high said:

To clarify for any other future readers: if flying out of Cebu the airport tax is P750 there (and still not included in the ticket price unfortunately). Just left Cebu yesterday for a few months of business and family stuff in the USA :(

• Thanks 1

Woolf
6 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

My family and I will soon go back to the US. I can think of 2 types of taxes we have to pay so correct me if im wrong. 

2. Travel tax based at P1650 for each head, myself included because ive been here more than a year. 

If you are here as a tourist and flying international out of Cebu, it sounds correct

remember to get an ECC at immigration

Ed1961

i purchased tickets online, i ""think"" the 1650 is the Teiza tax. Not sure though.  

Woolf

From Philippine Airlines web site

https://www.philippineairlines.com/FAQs/TaxesFeesandSurcharges

4. How can I pay the Travel Tax?

a. Tickets issued/purchased outside of the Philippines, pay directly to the TIEZA Travel Tax counter at the airport.

b. Tickets issued/purchased in the Philippines, payment is through the airline ticket offices and travel agencies.

c. Tickets purchased thru PAL website (www.philippineairlines.com), passenger has the option to pay for the Travel Tax either:

c.1. during the online booking provided passengers are all adult   

c.2. directly to the TIEZA Travel Tax counter at the airport before check in.

5. Can I pay online if I am traveling with a child and/or infant who are entitled for a Reduced Travel Tax Rate?

Philippine Travel Tax will not be offered online if the transaction is a child or with a child/infant.

• Like 1

billy
8 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

They have a new tax if your name is Ed there's an additional tax  it's 24,000. Happy trip

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SkyMan
5 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

i purchased tickets online, i ""think"" the 1650 is the Teiza tax. Not sure though.  

Last time I left the country I flew PAL and had the option to pay the travel tax with the ticket purchase for both my wife and myself.  I did because the exchange worked out in my favor and even moreso when we flew.If you're on 13A be ready to cough up another p2880 for ECC.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

Ed1961

I escaped.. pretty much the 1600 each and travel tax... Never again on eva air thru vancuouver bc with the filipino passports and us visa. it was a nightmare at every step, but were back in the USA, and thats whats important :)

• Like 1

Ed1961

this ones for you all !

21032688_1546481508723547_6114776310879062581_n.jpg

• Like 1

Lee
7 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

I escaped.. pretty much the 1600 each and travel tax... Never again on eva air thru vancuouver bc with the filipino passports and us visa. it was a nightmare at every step, but were back in the USA, and thats whats important :)

Welcome home. 

• Like 1

Jim_in_Jax
7 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

this ones for you all !

I really miss sub sandwiches but, Jimmy Johns isn't the first place I'd go for one.  I'd have to hit either Firehouse or Jersey Mikes.

Ed1961

we just got a Jersey Mikes here, gotta try it

GwapoGuy
12 hours ago, Ed1961 said:

Can you expound on what kind of hassle you had with EVA? I'm flying them for the first time in a few months. Thanks!

• Like 1