Sign in to follow this  
lamoe

Going to Bantayan Island

Paul
15 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Yes. You can take a car or motorbike to the island on the ferry, but the island is pretty small, so I'm not sure why you would want to.

You gonna walk from Sta. Fe to Bantayan?

T.S.
On 8/14/2017 at 8:39 PM, Paul said:

You would have to charter a plane there.

AirJuan flies from Cebu to Bantayan and back now on Fridays and Mondays starting at P1288 one way.

http://airjuan.com/

• Thanks 2

Headshot
10 hours ago, Paul said:

You gonna walk from Sta. Fe to Bantayan?

There is public transport on the island, and it is cheap. As I remember, the ferry toll for vehicles was fairly steep.  I parked my vehicle in Hagnaya in secured parking about a hundred meters from the port, and we used public transport on the island. BTW, the Anika Island Resort has a shuttle van.

• Thanks 1

Ozbrum
Just now, Headshot said:

There is public transport on the island, and it is cheap. As I remember, the ferry toll for vehicles was fairly steep.  I parked my vehicle in Hagnaya in secured parking about a hundred meters from the port, and we used public transport on the island. BTW, the Anika Island Resort has a shuttle van.

I did the same... no probs and they had my car all nice and clean when i got back. 

lot of pedabikes on the island, but ok for a trip from hotel to town and home ....available at most times, we never waited more than a couple for one....

if you don't ride motor bikes, drivers will take you round the island , nice and slow ,  worth a trip once.

• Like 1

Ozbrum
3 hours ago, Flakes said:

Is it possible to bring your car there? And to Camotes and to the other famous islands nearby Cebu? 

Not worth the car on Bantayan, but definitely worth it on Camotes.... roll on roll off at Danao ferry.... quite a good drive around the Camotes.... easy drive and good roads, I enjoyed it .