Sign in to follow this  
Wrye83

Omega Watch Tapatalk Notification

Wrye83

I woke up this morning to a "trending" notification from Tapatalk showing me a nice Omega watch. Clicking on it took me to an empty thread in LinC>Cebu Specific Information>Businesses, Products & Services called "Android TV to Purchase". The thread was empty on Tapatalk (seems it wasn't showing anything because was moved to a different sub-forum). I did find the thread on the forum but there was nothing on there about the watch. Question: Did the watch get posted there but was removed/deleted because it was spam/off-topic or is there a thread somewhere else where someone was selling a watch? (I tried searching for "Omega" on the forum but didn't come up with anything.)

I had just woken up so maybe my eyes were playing a trick on me. 

Edited by Wrye83

Paul

Can't say. Last upgrade attempt failed. Tech Support said they screwed up and would get back with me. They have yet to do so.

Wrye83
1 hour ago, Paul said:

I found where the thread was moved to once I get on my computer. The notification had an image of an Omega watch (which I thought might be for sale). Didn't find any related thread when I searched the forum. Guess I'm just out of luck on that one. 

When using LinC with Tapatalk asks me to log in but says my password is not correct. (I use LastPass so that is not possible.) Nothing to do with this forum but Tapatalk is getting quite annoying with the constant notifications and then reminders of those notifications on my phone. About to strip the app of all notification permissions or maybe even remove it. Not the point of this thread though....I was just wanting a new watch. 

• Like 1

Paul
2 minutes ago, Wrye83 said:

I was just wanting a new watch.

On Colon, or by Robinson's Fuente, they offer all sorts of high end watches. :D

About Tapatalk, they really need to get on the ball.

Wrye83
1 minute ago, Paul said:

On Colon, or by Robinson's Fuente, they offer all sorts of high end watches. :D

About Tapatalk, they really need to get on the ball.

I was hoping to maybe find someone down on their luck and get one a bit cheaper than a new one. lol The watch looked really good in the picture. Didn't know I looked Omega watches until that picture. (I'm in the Afghanistan so can't run to the malls. I have a bit more trust in the forum members than I do eBay for high priced items like that.)

Tapatalk is acting a bit strange. It asks me to log in when I visit the forum on the app but the notifications say you are replying to my thread. How it knows that without being logged in is a mystery to me.

• Thanks 1