Sign in to follow this  
Kahuna

Upgrade

Kahuna

After that last forum upgrade the database switched me out of sponsor mode and put me into Full member or Elite mode and today when I logged in I see it's happened again. Would like to be back to my old sponsor self again soon :)    thank you..

spydoo
5 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

After that last forum upgrade the database switched me out of sponsor mode and put me into Full member or Elite mode and today when I logged in I see it's happened again. Would like to be back to my old sponsor self again soon :)    thank you..

Yeah, you can't buy your way into Elite. It's good of you to admit you don't feel you've earned it yet, but don't give up trying. :) 

Paul

Damn it. They promised me that would be fixed in the "very next upgrade". Fuckers. 

• Like 1

Kahuna
2 minutes ago, spydoo said:

Yeah, you can't buy your way into Elite. It's good of you to admit you don't feel you've earned it yet, but don't give up trying. :) 

say what?   :)

• Haha 1

Kahuna
3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Damn it. They promised me that would be fixed in the "very next upgrade". feckers. 

thanks Paul!!   :)  

Paul

You should have your full access back. Please check the forums you should be able to access, @Kahuna, please.

• Thanks 1

Kahuna
1 minute ago, Paul said:

You should have your full access back. Please check the forums you should be able to access, @Kahuna, please.

it flip flops Paul.  Went from Full to Elite,then after I posted and you replied I had Sponsor again for a short spell and now back to Full or Elite.   

Paul

God damn it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fuckin' IPS. I changed it EXACTLY the way they said to, and still screwed up. I will send them a nastygram. Sorry, man. I will see if I can move your account into another group, in hopes of sorting this temporarily. 

• Like 1

Kahuna
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

God damn it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. feckin' IPS. I changed it EXACTLY the way they said to, and still screwed up. I will send them a nastygram. Sorry, man. I will see if I can move your account into another group, in hopes of sorting this temporarily. 

it's ok Paul..I wonder if I'm the only one who's getting this tho?  I know Windows10 did an update recently but the site seemed ok afterwards so I don't think that might have changed anything.  

Kahuna

Ok,,it's back to Sponsor again so thank you once more   :)  

Paul

I think it is an issue that occurs when attempting to add "New Member" permissions to your account. I have left them off until IPS techs can look at it again. 

I moved this into a forum where only you and the staff can view the thread. No need to start a panic among the villagers. They will be storming the fuckin' castle. 

• Thanks 1

Kahuna
4 minutes ago, Paul said:

I think it is an issue that occurs when attempting to add "New Member" permissions to your account. I have left them off until IPS techs can look at it again. 

I moved this into a forum where only you and the staff can view the thread. No need to start a panic among the villagers. They will be storming the feckin' castle. 

Ok Doke..   :)

I was going to pm all this to you but thought it might be more widespread as a problem and posted it in the other spot just in case I could start a panic and maybe do some castle stormin today but you cut me off at the pass   :)   

• Haha 1

Salty Dog
2 hours ago, Kahuna said:

it's ok Paul..I wonder if I'm the only one who's getting this tho?  I know Windows10 did an update recently but the site seemed ok afterwards so I don't think that might have changed anything.  

Isn't Windows 10 clever?

It even knows how to be a damn liar!

"Downloading updates.....2 seconds remaining" for 1 hour...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kahuna

Gmorn Paul,   

Looks like it's happened again.  Logged in and see I'm either Elite or Full member status depending on the servers whim instead of Sponsor again.  

Hope this gets cleared up so I can see who enjoys clicking on my stuff  :)  

• Sad 1

Paul
21 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

Hope this gets cleared up so I can see who enjoys clicking on my stuff  :)  

All sorted. Crisis averted. :)

• Haha 1