Noob alert!

Sonny

The first time this nooby has joined a forum. I have little idea of the procedures and NONE of the nomenclature associated with it. Have been trying to join for days, but was not sure if I actually succeded. Please have patience with me, for hopefully I won't remain ignorant forever.

My name is James 'Sonny' Wise and am living in Texas with my filipina wife of 20 years, along with our two great kids, a daughter in college in Houston, and a son who will graduate from highschool next year. I have been snooping these forums for a week or two and it all sounds so familliar, that I feel I would like to become a part of it also. I am no stranger to the Philippines, although we have not been back for several years. My wife is from CDO in Mindenao, where we met and married in the late '80's. On my earlier trips to the Phils., before We met, Cebu was my home base from where I would visit other places there. Cebu was always my favorite, although CDO is nice and Camaguin will always hold a special place in my heart. We are looking foward to retiring there (again) and are eager to resume our travels among the islands. Impossible to see it all, but were' gonna try.

Sonny

samatm

Welcome Tex...

What part of Texas are you living? We just recently moved here from the DFW area. In about how many years do you see yourself back in the PI.

cheers,

Scott

Vince Runza

Welcome to the Forum! I'm thinking of retiring to the RP, too...

USMC-Retired

Being a Texas boy myself welcome. Lot of great things here for your viewing pleasure. I think you can good insight into how life here is.

Sonny
Welcome Tex...

What part of Texas are you living? We just recently moved here from the DFW area. In about how many years do you see yourself back in the PI.

cheers,

Scott

Scott......We live in Denton, just North of DFW. Hopefully, I will buy my first case of San Mig in 15 months or so.

Sonny
Welcome James! We were all "noobies" once!

Welcome Tex...

cheers,

Scott

Welcome to the Forum! I'm thinking of retiring to the RP, too...

Being a Texas boy myself welcome. Lot of great things here for your viewing pleasure. I think you can good insight into how life here is.

;) TO THE FORUM. :cool_01:

:lol: To the forums

Welcome to the forums sonny.

Thanks for the welcom everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Sonny
Welcome Tex...

cheers,

Scott

Scott......what part of the DFW area did you move there from?

Sonny

Where ya'll from, here in Texas? Were livin' in Denton.