What important questions would you ask while online dating

bkkmarlowe

What hotel is that in your profile photo? Did you get "breakfast" in bed?

Edited by bkkmarlowe
Enuff

1. at the time of your birth, did your parents have a son or a daughter?

2. have you ever exchanged wedding vowels or nuptials in front of a priest or judge?

3. is there any human/child/children in this world that can legally call you mother?

4. I see you are alive and well and no job, who is paying to feed you and if we get married will they continue to support you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
b7335920
9 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Here are some questions they would ask:

Did you eat yet?

Where are you now?

When are you coming here?

Do you have a wife?  Or girlfriend?  Why not?

Can you send me load?

How old are you?

Do you like 2 girls (careful because that's a trick question)

hahaha   this is very accurate

DeedleNuts

How wide can you open your mouth without showing your teeth?

SkyMan
3 hours ago, RR3 said:

Are You really orphan?

Now you're thinking.

Also....How do you plan to support me?

musicman666
48 minutes ago, Enuff said:

1. at the time of your birth, did your parents have a son or a daughter?

2. have you ever exchanged wedding vowels or nuptials in front of a priest or judge?

3. is there any human/child/children in this world that can legally call you mother?

4. I see you are alive and well and no job, who is paying to feed you and if we get married will they continue to support you?

Very specific..not much room for bullshit ...I like.

12 hours ago, Lee said:

What questions would you ask if you were online dating, while looking for a lady to become your wife, please lets keep it clean.

questions i would ask are questions to get to know her similar to yours. i'm not a professional dater or anything but i found while you ask a question it's more then just listening to the answer. your trying to get to know what kind of a person she is. i found listening sometimes is more important then talking. filipinas usually don't hide much they seem to always spill the beans. the things i want to know are is she honest, what kind of a person is she, is she friendly, does she get along with people, does she have a good attitude, is she warm, kind etc. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Topper said:

Do you have a job?  If so, what do you do?

How many brothers and sisters do you have.

Do you have any children?

Do you want any children?

Why would you want to date a foreigner? 

Why are you interested in me?

And the most important of all....How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If they could answer the last one, I know they have been hanging around with a lot of Americans.

I googled my ex. Reading her online dating profiles I can answer your questions with what she says. Both parents dead so I guess she qualifies as an orphan. I can also tell you that the side information she gives about herself including her real name is a lie.

Would you date her?

Do you have a job? Yes. I am business woman.

How many brothers and sisters do you have. Three elder siblings

Do you have any children? One living with me

Do you want any children? Maybe

Why are you interested in me? Yes of course, like all the other foreigners I am interested in!

Yes very interested. Come to Philippines and I will "show you around".

I dont like Filipino

Somebody else said, " The things I want to know are is she honest, what kind of a person is she, is she friendly, does she get along with people, does she have a good attitude, is she warm, kind etc."

I can answer that too as that's word for word for some of the things she writes in her profile.

Do you really think someone is going to tell you any different?

• Thanks 1