Sign in to follow this  
Lee

What important questions would you ask while online dating

Lee

What questions would you ask if you were online dating, while looking for a lady to become your wife, please lets keep it clean.

lamoe

What would you like to know about me?

• Like 1

Flakes

Besides lying what other bad habits do u have?

Edited by Flakes
  • Haha 2

lamoe

I should explain I was extremely honest when they did ask - if they said nothing - volunteered info

if they were still there after I did worth continuing.

I figured if they were  going to lie I'd not know for sure, so why ask..

Lee

Well we can make a joke of this or we can tell others who need to know, what worked for us or what we think would work.

Some questions I would ask.

How many in her family, the reason is that my wife is one of 13 brothers and sisters and while I would never wish for anyone else, life would have been a lot easier had she been from a small family.

What does she do for a living, this in my opinion is very important, my wife worked and saved in a bank account, that made life a lot easier for us because she already knew the value of a peso.

What school or college she graduated from,  this too can be important because if a lady is educated then it makes life a lot easier with communication, yet there will still be issues since slang's are most often not known to those in the Philippines unless they watch a lot of American TV.

Where in the Philippines she is from,  this too is very important, I have known of guys who I suggested they find ladies who are in major cities which would be easier to get to and they apparently never asked where the ladies were from and then some of the ladies turned out to be from parts of the south that the men did not wish to ever visit.

• Like 3

Flakes
1 minute ago, lamoe said:

I should explain I was extremely honest when they did ask - if they said nothing - volunteered info

if they were still there after I did worth continuing.

I figured if they were  going to lie I'd not know for sure, so why ask..

I think your questions are to difficult for them to reply as i am loosing the plot also.

lamoe
Just now, Flakes said:

I think your questions are to difficult for them to reply as i am loosing the plot also.

That's why we would never hit it off.

I reserved the more intimate (no sexual connotations) for when we were at the cam real time chatting stage.

• Like 1

Flakes

What are your plans for the coming 5 years? Any goals and or ambitions? Why u are seeking for a relationship with a foreigner? In full describe  what u did yesterday. 

Edited by Flakes
  • Like 1

A_Simple_Man

Here are some questions they would ask:

Did you eat yet?

Where are you now?

When are you coming here?

Do you have a wife?  Or girlfriend?  Why not?

Can you send me load?

How old are you?

Do you like 2 girls (careful because that's a trick question)

• Like 5

cebubird
7 hours ago, Lee said:

What questions would you ask if you were online dating, while looking for a lady to become your wife, please lets keep it clean.

One very simple open ended question:

Tell me all about you and your family.

BTW-I asked this of every one who showed an interest in me, and ONE took the time/effort to give me a very detailed lengthy response. It was obviously a huge effort for her to struggle with words/spelling, and more than evident that she was sincere and knew what/who it was she looking for.

We're going on 9 years marriage now.

Edited by cebubird
  • Like 5

RR3

Are You really orphan?

How many kids You have? NOT: Have You kids?

Remember, if You ask multiple questions, You get only one answer.

• Like 2

hyaku

Ask her to hold up her latest NSO document.

• Like 1

Topper

Do you have a job?  If so, what do you do?

How many brothers and sisters do you have.

Do you have any children?

Do you want any children?

Why would you want to date a foreigner? 

Why are you interested in me?

And the most important of all....How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If they could answer the last one, I know they have been hanging around with a lot of Americans.

• Like 1

sugbu777
33 minutes ago, Topper said:

And the most important of all....How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If they could answer the last one, I know they have been hanging around with a lot of Americans.

:rofl:

I knew my wife had been adjusted to living in US when she had this reaction:

We were driving around and there was a large group of just men hanging out on a street corner...her remarks "Looks like a sausage fest." I laughed so hard , damn near cracked up the car. :P 

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

delancey

Where were you an hour ago? Do you think someone is stalking you?