Jump to content
sugbu777

North Korea threatens Guam

Recommended Posts

Mr. Mike

Isn't Guam the island that one democrat senator said that if we stationed any more marines on the island.....................it would capsize!:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno

I assume that even a near miss explosion   would create a big wave which would cause Guam to tip over !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sugbu777

Yeah...that was funny. you don't live here. I do. I find no humor in this.. General populace here on Guam pretty leery right now. Not sure if this will happen. If that fat madman does launch towards this island, that 's a friggin' declaration of war and his days are numbered.

 

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the.lone.gunman
33 minutes ago, sugbu777 said:

Yeah...that was funny. you don't live here. I do. I find no humor in this.. General populace here on Guam pretty leery right now. Not sure if this will happen. If that fat madman does launch towards this island, that 's a friggin' declaration of war and his days are numbered.

 

N.Korea will be a smokin' hole in the ground if he does launch, which is why he will not launch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sugbu777
Just now, the.lone.gunman said:

N.Korea will be a smokin' hole in the ground if he does launch, which is why he will not launch.

Hope he doesn't, but if he does, agree with you. That guy running NK is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
angbumabasa
42 minutes ago, sugbu777 said:

Hope he doesn't, but if he does, agree with you. That guy running NK is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Hell hath no fury like a fat nut scorned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot

Sugbu, maybe now would be a good time for you and your wife to visit Cebu. Nobody is threatening to attack us ... at least not at the moment.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sugbu777
12 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Sugbu, maybe now would be a good time for you and your wife to visit Cebu. Nobody is threatening to attack us ... at least not at the moment.

Thanks for the thought. Wife and I going to mainland US in September to visit family and see newest grandchild. Already have tickets. Hope no issues before then. Health hasn't been the greatest the last couple of years. Last trip to Cebu this past January kicked my butt. Kinda dreading the flight to US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
2 minutes ago, sugbu777 said:

Thanks for the thought. Wife and I going to mainland US in September to visit family and see newest grandchild. Already have tickets. Hope no issues before then. Health hasn't been the greatest the last couple of years. Last trip to Cebu this past January kicked my butt. Kinda dreading the flight to US.

I hear you there. I will be flying across the pond in September as well. My heart device has a problem that needs to be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bkkmarlowe
6 hours ago, Headshot said:

 Nobody is threatening to attack us ... at least not at the moment.

Does any one remember in the history books of 1941,  a certain Mr Cordell Hull and the peace medals from the Japs? Of course the Japs are our allies now.... and thats a good thing.

About Guam and northern Australia  under immenent danger of being nuked? Its possible if little fat dick head with the weird haircut can marry the complicated technology  of putting a mini nuke bomb. to his rockets.. and  working out the correct trajectory for this ICBM to go out into space and swoop down onto Darwin or Tokyo or whatever...

And what about the citizens of south Korea... and the thousands of allied military  and other westerners who live in the south... Fat boy Kim promises a reign of fire rained own on the south Korea...  I think Trump proimise that also... for the Norlth....hehe

And finally, dont forget that China is their next door neighbor... and Russia just on the border to the north of China... I personally dont think China and Russia will sit on their hands while the USA and her allies take any military option again that little punk...

And finally, yes I said finally in the last paragraph, hehe, but other rogue states likel Iran and Pakistan..will they sit there watching... or maybe get involved also...

I get back to Cordell Hull ... does history teach us anything at all? Hitler gleeffully declared war on the United States... a few days after Pearl Harbor...

Its just my two cents... just saying....

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M.C.A.
12 hours ago, sugbu777 said:

Yeah...that was funny. you don't live here. I do. I find no humor in this.. General populace here on Guam pretty leery right now. Not sure if this will happen. If that fat madman does launch towards this island, that 's a friggin' declaration of war and his days are numbered.

 

It was mentioned in the news that Guam has the THAAD missile defense system so you guys should be fine in a worst case scenario plus N Korea targeting isn't spot on and he only has miniaturized nuke, I think the MOAB might be similar and even if all else fails he probably miss Guam by hundreds of miles.  

Edited by M.C.A.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeyMike

A little bit of lead in the brain of the little fat boy will save a lot of lives and a lot of money. This guy has got to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musicman666
4 hours ago, bkkmarlowe said:

Does any one remember in the history books of 1941,  a certain Mr Cordell Hull and the peace medals from the Japs? Of course the Japs are our allies now.... and thats a good thing.

About Guam and northern Australia  under immenent danger of being nuked? Its possible if little fat dick head with the weird haircut can marry the complicated technology  of putting a mini nuke bomb. to his rockets.. and  working out the correct trajectory for this ICBM to go out into space and swoop down onto Darwin or Tokyo or whatever...

And what about the citizens of south Korea... and the thousands of allied military  and other westerners who live in the south... Fat boy Kim promises a reign of fire rained own on the south Korea...  I think Trump proimise that also... for the Norlth....hehe

And finally, dont forget that China is their next door neighbor... and Russia just on the border to the north of China... I personally dont think China and Russia will sit on their hands while the USA and her allies take any military option again that little punk...

And finally, yes I said finally in the last paragraph, hehe, but other rogue states likel Iran and Pakistan..will they sit there watching... or maybe get involved also...

I get back to Cordell Hull ... does history teach us anything at all? Hitler gleeffully declared war on the United States... a few days after Pearl Harbor...

Its just my two cents... just saying....

 

 

I think any missile at Guam will be be taken out automatically by sentry missiles ...im more worried about them firing one that accidentally goes off course and hits some poor shmuck that had no beef with nk...

i have a feeling that even the Russians and Chinese are weary of this guy ...sure they can say any enemy of the USA is a friend of ours but in the back of their minds they are wondering how to keep him under control ...he's a bit of a nutter.....how can you play the game when one player might randomly score an own goal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..