Sign in to follow this  
David_LivinginTalisay

Where can you buy ready made CURTANS (that have 'Header-Tape', not RINGS)?

David_LivinginTalisay

Anyone know where to buy simple cheap curtains that have header tape and draw strings, that hooks slip into? and o

One hangs the curtain onto the roller eyelets via the hooks slipped into the Tape Header on the back of the curtain.

All the curtains I seem to find have Rings and slide on a curtain pole!

Pulled-tape.jpg
Now that the curtains are pulled up you need to put in the curtain hooks. In most pencil pleat heading tapes there are three rows of pockets to choose from. Which pocket you choose depends on how long or short you would like your curtains to be. The benefit of having three options is that your curtains can be adjusted easily by 1 to 3 inches. Hooks should be placed in the heading tape every four pockets or so, depending on how many runners or hooks you have. Standard tracks don’t tend to be very generously supplied with runners or hooks so it’s always a good idea to buy an extra packet or two.

Curtain-Hooks.jpg

Alfred E. Neuman

Try 4th level Metro Ayala department store, show them the pic.

Lee

While you wrote "ready made" if you cannot find what you asked for then Curtains Unlimited should be able to make you anything you want and at a reasonable price, we bought from them and so have a number of people we know, they are fairly close to the Diplomat Hotel, that was how we found them while walking around down in that area before we bought our condos.

Address: 126 F Ramos, F. Ramos St, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines Phone: +63 32 253 4399

https://www.facebook.com/curtainsunlimitedcebu/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goetz1965

In the basement of SM City are shops that make any curtains to order.

But when I asked there when I was looking for non-transparent curtains I left - fabrique is more expensive than the one you get in the SM store PLUS you have to pay for the making and then they told me it takes 3-4 weeks ! To make them .....

I then went to SM department store and just asked the ladies ... And they directly showed me what I looked for - ok only 1 kind of this curtain available but that is ok as I dont see it when its dark hahaha

rep1
On 8/9/2017 at 8:57 AM, Goetz1965 said:

But when I asked there when I was looking for non-transparent curtains I left - fabrique is more expensive than the one you get in the SM store PLUS you have to pay for the making and then they told me it takes 3-4 weeks ! To make them .....

Do they make those themselves? Or order some factory in other country to do it?

The price of those I found in Metro isn't any lower than IKEA's. Looks nice though.

Flakes

Ikea curtains? But no actual Ikea store or pop up yet in Phills right? For me curtains needs to be on a rail.