Downpour heading for Cebu City if not already there Aug 6, 2017

SkyMan

Woke a little before my alarm to the soft rumblings of....uh oh.  This morning I was scheduled for a run and I love when it starts raining while I'm running but I pretty much can't talk myself into starting a run in the rain.  So I was up and dressed before the alarm went off.  Then out the door.  Just started to go when I got in and now it's coming in buckets.

sierra01

Maguikay we've just had about 20 minutes of rain, not heavy, stopped now.

to_dave007
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Woke a little before my alarm to the soft rumblings of....uh oh.  This morning I was scheduled for a run and I love when it starts raining while I'm running but I pretty much can't talk myself into starting a run in the rain.  So I was up and dressed before the alarm went off.  Then out the door.  Just started to go when I got in and now it's coming in buckets.

wish we could get some rain here (Tuburan)..  no rain in 3 weeks now..  and rain water tank down to 60% full.  Jet pump for the deep well needs repair, so put it in the CrossWind this morning for trip to city this week.  May need the deep well in about a month if we get no rain.

Edited by to_dave007
easy44

Here in northern Leyte, we are lucky if we get 2 or 3 days in a row without rain, usually in the afternoon.  Not complaining, better too much than not enough.  The plants love it although it does make my morning walk through the jungle and rice fields a bit soggy.

• Like 1
samatm

3 hours later still hot and sunny in Cebu City - Capitol ..    maybe just around the =================corner

smokey

Rain dont bother me that much its just rain and brownout seem to come same time

Headshot

We had two or three downpours during the night here in Mandaue. I haven't seen any this morning though. These storms are often very localized. They look like they will affect the whole area when you are under them, but they only affect a strip of land. If you aren't in their path, you don't get wet.

Richard K

Here where I am on Luzon it rains everyday this time of year.. I kind of like it.. It sure greened everything up