Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

lamoe
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

IDK man.. I talked to my gal for almost 2 years.. only sent her some $ toward the end.. just before I came here.. and that was to hook me up with a place.
The whole "lining up" ladies to basically "interview"?.. hits none of my buttons.. strikes me as like shopping for shoes.

In a way yes - those I met were for the most part ones I'd chatted / camed with and promised if I ever did make it would take them to dinner

Interview not in the ice cream seller stance.

Edited by lamoe
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Flakes

• aussiekangaroo

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

Richard K
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

In a way yes - those I met were for the most part ones I'd chatted / camed with and promised if I ever did make it would take them to dinner

Interview not in the ice cream seller stance.

WHAT???

Interview not in the ice cream seller stance.... 
sorry dude.. I have no idea wtf you are saying...

A_Simple_Man
1 hour ago, Lee said:

I feel he would have an advantage over the many old farts seeking your ladies while dating online.

I see your point.  Age is not an issue for many filipinas, within reason.  But there is a limit.  For example, I had many more girls falling at my feet when I was 52 than I do at 62 and I expect there will be even fewer once I get to 72 and then 82.  Of course if I was rich . . . .  :-)  that would be different.  But those are filipinas.  if the Op wants a Thai girl they may be more selective in their range of suitable age gaps.

• Like 2

I just searched out filipina dating sites and came up with a bunch and many have photos of the ladies, here is a couple right off the front pages of those sites that might be of interest to the op, especially the second one.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

A_Simple_Man
5 minutes ago, Lee said:

I just searched out filipina dating sites and came up with a bunch and many have photos of the ladies, here is a couple right off the front pages of those sites that might be of interest to the op, especially the second one.

If you want an educational experience, you can try this at home or watch a filipina do it:

Post a new profile with a pic like that second one.  Say anything you want on the profile provided it includes mentioning that you are a single filipina.  Then sit back and count the number of responses from foreign men.  If you have sound on it will be ding, ding, ding, ding . . . . .  . constantly.  I've watched it done.  Its amazing, but until you've watched it from the filipina's point of view you cannot understand how many guys are gonna hit on that.  Certainly many more than she can reply to unless its her business and she is milking money from the dating site.  But please, don't take my word for it.  Try it or watch a filipina do it.

Watching this happen kinda destroyed my interest in looking for filipinas on dating sites, and yet I am currently with a girl who was getting lots of guys to send money to her online.  I never did and she respected that.  I did not meet her on a dating site and she respected that.  I am much older than the guys on the dating sites who sent her money and promised the moon.  Does not seem to bother her.  Funny how the filipina's mind works.  I'll never figure it out.  I just go with the flow and count myself lucky when it works.

• Like 3
Richard K
3 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

If you want an educational experience, you can try this at home or watch a filipina do it:

Post a new profile with a pic like that second one.  Say anything you want on the profile provided it includes mentioning that you are a single filipina.  Then sit back and count the number of responses from foreign men.  If you have sound on it will be ding, ding, ding, ding . . . . .  . constantly.  I've watched it done.  Its amazing, but until you've watched it from the filipina's point of view you cannot understand how many guys are gonna hit on that.  Certainly many more than she can reply to unless its her business and she is milking money from the dating site.  But please, don't take my word for it.  Try it or watch a filipina do it.

Watching this happen kinda destroyed my interest in looking for filipinas on dating sites, and yet I am currently with a girl who was getting lots of guys to send money to her online.  I never did and she respected that.  I did not meet her on a dating site and she respected that.  I am much older than the guys on the dating sites who sent her money and promised the moon.  Does not seem to bother her.  Funny how the filipina's mind works.  I'll never figure it out.  I just go with the flow and count myself lucky when it works.

All good points. I actually have a some what similar experience. For some love and trust are not a factor... as far as the "good girl" pinays I have encountered.. it is ALL that matters. 
On-line the scam girls will suck you in and suck you dry... it seems to be a national business.
I know this first hand btw... pm me for more info

• Like 1
Kabisay-an gid
15 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

I am curious how many guys met their significant other on-line and never sent any money (be honest).

Met mine online, chatted for THREE YEARS before going to the Phils to meet her, and never sent her a single peso until after we met in person. She's not beauty pageant/model material, but she's cute and has a big heart. Several of my friends, co-workers and acquaintances have remarked that she's a definite "winner", and that I did well in choosing a wife.

• Like 2
lamoe
10 hours ago, Richard K said:

WHAT???

Interview not in the ice cream seller stance.... 
sorry dude.. I have no idea wtf you are saying...

We had a banned member who called his meeting for sex "interviews" he sold ice cream i beleive

I was looking for someone he was looking for anyone

Edited by lamoe
Goetz1965

Onlinedating only takes up your time and money.
Also - most of the fotos they put online are heavy filtered (Snapchat and such) - and show a totally different girl

Also - ask yourself why so few girls on the fotos show a bright smile ! Most of them always have their lips closed - because dental care is mostly non existent here especially if she's a "simple girl".
So later you meet that highly filtered "beauty" and dont recognize her in real ....

Instead of wasting your time (and money) online - fly to the philippines - go around in malls and just say politly "hi" to any girl you find attractive.

• Thanks 1
TheWhiteKnight

Most Thai girls are not going to enjoy living in dumpy ass Cebu, and who could blame them?

On 8/8/2017 at 0:49 PM, aussiekangaroo said:

until the time I found out she was cheating and then demanding I give her 250k or be deported so I ended up giving her 190k but to this day we remain good friends

Good friends? After threatening to have you deported? That's extortion, mate. I would have taken her ass deep sea fishing.

Edited by Paul
2 hours ago, TheWhiteKnight said:

Most Thai girls are not going to enjoy living in dumpy ass Cebu, and who could blame them?

Yep. Most Thai girls wood be MUCH more at home in Olongapo or Angeles City.

TheWhiteKnight
1 hour ago, Paul said:

Yep. Most Thai girls wood be MUCH more at home in Olongapo or Angeles City.

No, no where in the Philippines.

• Like 1