Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

A_Simple_Man
11 hours ago, Lee said:

Also what is wrong with meeting women online and getting to know them somewhat first, that often gives a person who is not good with meeting ladies on the fly a leg up on knowing what she looks like and some items about her, before even spending money on her.

I am curious how many guys met their significant other on-line and never sent any money (be honest).  I know it happens, but I find that to be rare (and even more so on the popular dating sites).   Lets look at it from the girl's point of view.  If she is cute and goes on a dating site she will be able to find any number of foreign guys willing to send money.  Would she be wiser to choose on of them or one of the cheapskates who promise the moon and send nothing?  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Flakes

• aussiekangaroo

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

Headshot
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

I did not meet any ladies while out and about - too shy

Funny. You don't strike me as the shy type...  :cool:

Soarking
12 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

I am curious how many guys met their significant other on-line and never sent any money (be honest)

I was lucky.   My wife was already in the US,  had a good job at a hospital as an RN,   owned her own house and was totally self-sufficient.   

All I had to bring into the relationship was my good looks, and great personality.  

Now here we are over 12 years later, still happily married with me retired and living in the Philippines and her still working and living in California.   

But with luck that will all change in the next month or so and I will be heading back to civilization.  And I told my wife when I get back we are having a passport burning party,,, MINE.

• Thanks 1
lamoe
30 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Funny. You don't strike me as the shy type...  :cool:

Extremely  - 50 years 1 woman will do that

Davaoeno
26 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Extremely  - 50 years 1 woman will do that

At your recent rate it seemed you were shooting for the 1 year 50 women rating !! :P

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Chicks in Asia are so desperate to date white guys. 

During my last holiday I was literally beating them off. But enough about Thailand.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
lamoe
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

At your recent rate it seemed you were shooting for the 1 year 50 women rating !! :P

Would have been more like 100 to 125

Charity has been here about 6 weeks - came for a visit on a Friday - never left - no she's not locked in a closet

Richard K
5 hours ago, lamoe said:

Would have been more like 100 to 125

Charity has been here about 6 weeks - came for a visit on a Friday - never left - no she's not locked in a closet

IDK man.. I talked to my gal for almost 2 years.. only sent her some $ toward the end.. just before I came here.. and that was to hook me up with a place.
The whole "lining up" ladies to basically "interview"?.. hits none of my buttons.. strikes me as like shopping for shoes.

billy
On August 5, 2017 at 11:43 PM, aussiekangaroo said:

As I stated in a previous unrelated thread to this topic I am seriously considering going to Thailand and finding a Sexi Thai Girl an bringing her I Cebu whilst I sell my condo's here in the Philippines and then starting anew in Thailand or bringing the money back to Australia.  In all honestly I have kind of come to the time to quit with Filipinas girls as they are either ugly or stuck up and only looking for tourists or older men...

I have had a Thai wife before and she looked like a super model and when Bringing her to Australia before had many looking at her and many comments to me that my wife was super beautiful. I know for a fact In Thailand or Laos I can find many like her tho here in Cebu I seem to only find 4 or 5's

I know Thailand girls are looking mostly for money buy hey let's be honest so are Filipina girls.  I couldn't care less if I  had to give her family 10k+ THB monthly and/or have to pay Sin Sod ( which I never had to pay at my first Thai wedding) as long as the girl is beautiful and makes me happy I will be happy also.  I am set up for life and never have to work another day at the young age of 32 which most Filipinas don't accept and think i'm joking when I say I'm retired.

I am just concerned if a Thai Girl could survive here in Cebu and she can be happy. I'm hoping it would only be a few years while I sell my condo's here and then I will apply for a Thai elite visa good for 20 year's at a cost of 1M baht.L

Wow really, I see plenty of 8,9's or 10's here in the Philippines  maybe your looking for something different then I am. If your thai wife was so great why are you single and why are you here in the Philippines? I know for me and my experience Filipinas are the best. Beautiful, warm don't expect a lot and in the case of my girl friend honest, caring and gives a lot not selfish in any way. Good luck in your search

• Like 1
billy
On August 7, 2017 at 11:27 PM, samatm said:

Without reading all 10 pages and not knowing you, forgive me kangaroo,  But Im gonna hve to call BS on your troll post.  First  would say if you are really loaded...and YOUNG and retired.  What are you doing here in Philippines???  and then   You my friend could have any degree of super model types here in  Cebu or Manila. I mean ravishing celebrity type mestizos should be hanging off your arms.    havn't you been noticing which Country is winning all the  Beauty Pageants lately...hint not Thailand.     Good grief what are you doing wrong to only be winding up with 4 and 5s ?     come here boy let me slap some sense in yore haid.      

Yea good post someone needed to slap him in the head

billy
On August 8, 2017 at 1:49 PM, aussiekangaroo said:

Having had a Thai wife before at the young age of 22 whom I met in a well known Pattaya forum bar and then after that a long term filipina of 5 years who was introduced by a taxi driver within a few days of arriving to Cebu the first time.  All I can say is the Thai Girl turned ALOT of heads when in Australia and took reasonable care of me but the filipina whilst average looking had a heart and attitude made of gold up until the time I found out she was cheating and then demanding I give her 250k or be deported so I ended up giving her 190k but to this day we remain good friends and I meet her and her new Filipino bf for lunch sometimes and met her new baby last month and was even asked to be the godfather but kindly rejected the idea.

Yes that could also be a reason but like the photo I posted earlier show me a girl like that or better in cebu i'm 99% sure it won't be possible. In Thailand girls everywhere not just in the bars but girls working in hotel's and condo's and other places constantly try to flirt with me. Here in Cebu nothing like that unless you go to the girly bars and buy drinks and I really don't know how to meet a normal girl here that's working in the mall etc without meeting online then most of the time the girl is not as good looking as in her profile pics.

Yes I'm financially secure for life and can live comfortably with around $3k USD monthly so I call that far from rich and probably a bit low to stay long term in Manila.

I am ready to settle down as soon as I find the beautiful girl with heart of gold who makes me happy.  Maybe I need to lower my expectations but for now I'll continue my search even if that means going to Manila or Thailand to find her.

It's very easy to meet a beautiful filipina whenever your out whether in the mall where she might be working or just about anywhere say hi ask for her number and tell her you'd like to tx her 90% of the time you'll get it. That's your start. Just be outgoing. Don't ask for anything else at that time. Then when txing back and forth you can learn more about her. Send her load. Could be a waitress at a restaurant, where your paying a bill, the bank etc.

• Like 2

Give the guy a break he probably just prefer the typical Thai flat ass figure incomparison with the more rounder shaped butts of Cebuanas.?

• Like 2
billy
On August 5, 2017 at 11:43 PM, aussiekangaroo said:

As I stated in a previous unrelated thread to this topic I am seriously considering going to Thailand and finding a Sexi Thai Girl an bringing her I Cebu whilst I sell my condo's here in the Philippines and then starting anew in Thailand or bringing the money back to Australia.  In all honestly I have kind of come to the time to quit with Filipinas girls as they are either ugly or stuck up and only looking for tourists or older men...

I have had a Thai wife before and she looked like a super model and when Bringing her to Australia before had many looking at her and many comments to me that my wife was super beautiful. I know for a fact In Thailand or Laos I can find many like her tho here in Cebu I seem to only find 4 or 5's

I know Thailand girls are looking mostly for money buy hey let's be honest so are Filipina girls.  I couldn't care less if I  had to give her family 10k+ THB monthly and/or have to pay Sin Sod ( which I never had to pay at my first Thai wedding) as long as the girl is beautiful and makes me happy I will be happy also.  I am set up for life and never have to work another day at the young age of 32 which most Filipinas don't accept and think i'm joking when I say I'm retired.

I am just concerned if a Thai Girl could survive here in Cebu and she can be happy. I'm hoping it would only be a few years while I sell my condo's here and then I will apply for a Thai elite visa good for 20 year's at a cost of 1M baht.L

One last thing Aussie when meeting a girl you should be listening more then anything else. I found they will tell you everything you need to know its up to you to pick up on it. Sometimes that comes with age or 

Richard K

Actually... the dude has already voiced his preference. The OP was bringing a Thai woman to the PI.
Topic has wandered.. myself included.
I am just glad it is someone else's dilemma and not mine.
I am almost grateful at his age I had my nose to the grindstone raising a family and didn't have the bucks to worry about this kind of thing... Like I said "ALMOST"... In truth?... I am envious as hell...lol

12 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

I am curious how many guys met their significant other on-line and never sent any money (be honest).  I know it happens, but I find that to be rare (and even more so on the popular dating sites).   Lets look at it from the girl's point of view.  If she is cute and goes on a dating site she will be able to find any number of foreign guys willing to send money.  Would she be wiser to choose on of them or one of the cheapskates who promise the moon and send nothing?  

You are probably correct but I doubt few if any sent money the first time they met online, so my point is that you can get to see the ladies photo, hopefully it is really her photo lol, you get to know a lot about her the first hour of chatting and see her in person, like how many in her family, what does she do for a living, what school or college she graduated from, where in the Philippines she is from, what does she seek in a man and so on and so on, a person needs to draw up their own list based on their wants and needs and then once they at least have an idea based on the first chat, then if they hit it off then they can decide to send some small amount to pay for her internet or as a gift if they wish to but how much is a date, dinner alone in a decent place can run more. Also from what I have seen, most women type and spell better than they pronounce words, thus for a guy who seems to have a hard time talking to women he does not know, it should be a lot easier to type to a stranger. 

Oh and I knoe of plenty of guys who never sent a peso because they met independent ladies who did not want money and in AussieKangaroo's case, he is a young handsome man, something I have heard many ladies tell me that they were seeking rather than an old fart, so I feel he would have an advantage over the many old farts seeking your ladies while dating online.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 2