Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

samatm

Without reading all 10 pages and not knowing you, forgive me kangaroo,  But Im gonna hve to call BS on your troll post.  First  would say if you are really loaded...and YOUNG and retired.  What are you doing here in Philippines???  and then   You my friend could have any degree of super model types here in  Cebu or Manila. I mean ravishing celebrity type mestizos should be hanging off your arms.    havn't you been noticing which Country is winning all the  Beauty Pageants lately...hint not Thailand.     Good grief what are you doing wrong to only be winding up with 4 and 5s ?     come here boy let me slap some sense in yore haid.      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Flakes

• aussiekangaroo

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the truth, also he is a nice guy who apparently has not found the right girl for him, the last two ladies he was with when he met up with me/us were gorgeous, he has just had bad luck with what they apparently wanted him for and I have expressed in one of my other posts why that may have happened.   Dating is a learning curve, a lot of us are older and therefore probably have learned more along the way, yet for many maybe not, after reading all the horror stories on forums for many years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Richard K

I wish the guy good luck. ...his criteria is not mine but that is ok.
 my initial take is that if he wants a Thai gal?... should move to the peninsula and deal .
But what do I know?.. if you are mainly looking for girls that "look good"?.. i guess you can always find that. I see them almost daily here.
me? if I was set on a Thai?... I would go to the source and learn it..
really glad I am not there....lol

• Like 1
Kabisay-an gid
42 minutes ago, samatm said:

havn't you been noticing which Country is winning all the  Beauty Pageants lately...hint not Thailand.

I was thinking the very same thing. The kangaroo's opinion that Thai women are considerably better looking is dubious at best. The Philippines is the dominant country in Asia as far as winning the "Big Four" international beauty pageant titles. Venezuela and the USA are the only two countries on the planet that have won more titles. The Philippines has won 13 of the "Big Four" pageants, compared to a measly 2 for Thailand. The Philippines is one of only three countries on earth whose women have won all four of the major international pageants. When it comes to producing women who are both beautiful and talented, the Philippines is clearly #1 in Asia.

Methinks the kangaroo's opinion of Thai women is inflated by the fact that they are morally "looser" on average than Filipinas, and the Thai tarts will "put out" more readily for him.

22 minutes ago, Lee said:

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the truth, also he is a nice guy who apparently has not found the right girl for him, the last two ladies he was with when he met up with me/us were gorgeous, he has just had bad luck with what they apparently wanted him for and I have expressed in one of my other posts why that may have happened.   Dating is a learning curve, a lot of us are older and therefore probably have learned more along the way, yet for many maybe not, after reading all the horror stories on forums for many years.

I don't doubt the kangaroo is a decent chap. I don't doubt his claim that he's financially secure for life, though I don't believe he's "rich".

His problems finding the right woman in the Philippines are caused by the fact that he's obviously not ready to "settle down" yet, and he's not looking for the right qualities in a permanent life-mate. He'll find a good woman in the Philippines after he matures more, but right now he's thinking/acting like a teenager.

My two cents. :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Richard K
27 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

I was thinking the very same thing. The kangaroo's opinion that Thai women are considerably better looking is dubious at best. The Philippines is the dominant country in Asia as far as winning the "Big Four" international beauty pageant titles. Venezuela and the USA are the only two countries on the planet that have won more titles. The Philippines has won 13 of the "Big Four" pageants, compared to a measly 2 for Thailand. The Philippines is one of only three countries on earth whose women have won all four of the major international pageants. When it comes to producing women who are both beautiful and talented, the Philippines is clearly #1 in Asia.

Methinks the kangaroo's opinion of Thai women is inflated by the fact that they are morally "looser" on average than Filipinas, and the Thai tarts will "put out" more readily for him.

I don't doubt the kangaroo is a decent chap. I don't doubt his claim that he's financially secure for life, though I don't believe he's "rich".

His problems finding the right woman in the Philippines are caused by the fact that he's obviously not ready to "settle down" yet, and he's not looking for the right qualities in a permanent life-mate. He'll find a good woman in the Philippines after he matures more, but right now he's thinking/acting like a teenager.

:respect:

Edited by Paul
spydoo
7 hours ago, lamoe said:

Getting off topic but I learned to question the 60 Degree arm swing when asking directions to where is something?

No, you shouldn't question it.

The key is to not walk towards where they are pointing, but to hold the same distance and walk in an arc. You then ask again and use the two 60d gestures to accurately triangulate your target location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
PhilsFan

My suggestion was for him to travel as he can..even for a few weeks if thats all he can get away with. Beautiful women in Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, etc. Maybe he has just not experienced enough culture yet to find what suits him. If he is the nice chap I think he is..a little more air travel would do him good.

aussiekangaroo
12 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Having had a Thai wife before at the young age of 22 whom I met in a well known Pattaya forum bar and then after that a long term filipina of 5 years who was introduced by a taxi driver within a few days of arriving to Cebu the first time.  All I can say is the Thai Girl turned ALOT of heads when in Australia and took reasonable care of me but the filipina whilst average looking had a heart and attitude made of gold up until the time I found out she was cheating and then demanding I give her 250k or be deported so I ended up giving her 190k but to this day we remain good friends and I meet her and her new Filipino bf for lunch sometimes and met her new baby last month and was even asked to be the godfather but kindly rejected the idea.

Yes that could also be a reason but like the photo I posted earlier show me a girl like that or better in cebu i'm 99% sure it won't be possible. In Thailand girls everywhere not just in the bars but girls working in hotel's and condo's and other places constantly try to flirt with me. Here in Cebu nothing like that unless you go to the girly bars and buy drinks and I really don't know how to meet a normal girl here that's working in the mall etc without meeting online then most of the time the girl is not as good looking as in her profile pics.

Yes I'm financially secure for life and can live comfortably with around $3k USD monthly so I call that far from rich and probably a bit low to stay long term in Manila.

I am ready to settle down as soon as I find the beautiful girl with heart of gold who makes me happy.  Maybe I need to lower my expectations but for now I'll continue my search even if that means going to Manila or Thailand to find her.

aussiekangaroo
4 hours ago, PhilsFan said:

My suggestion was for him to travel as he can..even for a few weeks if thats all he can get away with. Beautiful women in Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, etc. Maybe he has just not experienced enough culture yet to find what suits him. If he is the nice chap I think he is..a little more air travel would do him good.

Thanks for the suggestion I will look into it but I am mostly attracted to Asian girls.

Davaoeno
8 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Thanks for the suggestion I will look into it but I am mostly attracted to Asian girls.

you can't beat Mother Nature !!   Either the girl turns you on or she doesn"t !! 

• Like 2

The grass looks always greener on the other side of the fence comes to mind.

Edited by Flakes
A_Simple_Man
3 hours ago, Flakes said:

The grass looks always greener on the other side of the fence comes to mind.

Sometimes it actually is greener.

• Like 1

I am going to suggest hanging out a lot in IT Park where a lot of call center workers hang out and Makati where a lot of above average Philippines salary people live, since both places the women do not stay out in the sun very much therefore would likely have fairer skin. 

Also what is wrong with meeting women online and getting to know them somewhat first, that often gives a person who is not good with meeting ladies on the fly a leg up on knowing what she looks like and some items about her, before even spending money on her.. While online dating is not for everyone, for someone who has specific tastes it might be a place to find someone who fits their wishes. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Sometimes it actually is greener.

Yes its never the same color one side has to be greener.?

lamoe
9 hours ago, Lee said:

I am going to suggest hanging out a lot in IT Park where a lot of call center workers hang out and Makati where a lot of above average Philippines salary people live, since both places the women do not stay out in the sun very much therefore would likely have fairer skin. 

Also what is wrong with meeting women online and getting to know them somewhat first, that often gives a person who is not good with meeting ladies on the fly a leg up on knowing what she looks like and some items about her, before even spending money on her.. While online dating is not for everyone, for someone who has specific tastes it might be a place to find someone who fits their wishes. 

I did not meet any ladies while out and about - too shy

The pics I posted were all online, local, and matched my criteria before we texted / camed,  let alone met.

Lapu Lapu was the longest travel time - 1 hour

• Like 1