Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

aussiekangaroo
2 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

She is too fragile, and fair skinned  for me.

Exactly what i'm looking for and almost impossible to find here in Cebu. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Flakes

• aussiekangaroo

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

Soarking
2 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

She is too fragile, and fair skinned  for me.

This ones not to fragile or fair skinned.

And you don't have to worry about her cheating on you.

IMG_3005.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
aussiekangaroo
5 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Pretty girl..even thais have problem to figure out someone is thai or not untill of course they speak. Pinay have rounder eyes then Thais that is is a clue.Always funny when i with a pinay in thailand and all of them talking to her in Thai! I think she is thai phito taken in Pattaya some balcony like paradise park.

Yes was pretty funny when I took a girl from cebu to Thailand in February they were all trying to speak to her in Thai. Only 1 said she looked Filipina.

Paul

I like 'em darker and petite. I used to enjoy meeting Filipinas who actually loved being dark skinned. Fe was one. She would lay out completely nude, in the back yard. She wanted to be evenly tanned all over. And, boy was she! 

1 minute ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Yes was pretty funny when I took a girl from cebu to Thailand in February they were all trying to speak to her in Thai. Only 1 said she looked Filipina.

Same thing happened when Quinn's mom came here (Cambodia) with him. 

• Like 2
RogerDat

Hot, shiny brown girls! Looks like tangy.

aussiekangaroo
11 minutes ago, Paul said:

I like 'em darker and petite. I used to enjoy meeting Filipinas who actually loved being dark skinned. Fe was one. She would lay out completely nude, in the back yard. She wanted to be evenly tanned all over. And, boy was she!

For me it's a major turn off the lighter the better. My ex Thai wife was light skinned but not like in the pic and would regularly go to the Salon to have her skin bleached.

Edited by aussiekangaroo
Paul
4 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

For me it's a major turn off the lighter the better.

It's a good thing we all don't like the same traits in women. :)

Now, just find one who likes being with a younger guy.

Often, they feel an older guy is just more settled, less likely to cheat, etc. 

I have learned that (at least) some Khmer women, don't care if their man cheats, as long as he doesn't support her. I have told my Khmer friends, if you do that with a Filipina and she finds out, you had better be prepared to meet your maker. :D

• Like 1
bkkmarlowe
1 hour ago, Paul said:

Um, when and / or where did you see me post that I believed Thai girls have better English skills? You may wish to go back and read my posts again. 

It is complete BS Paul.... Thai women are just money grabbing thieving lil bitches... how do I know.. I had 12 years there mate before I came to my senses and moved to Cebu... hehe

I just wonder something weird about this whole topic.on ths LinC forum... is there a BS troll on board... ?

It reminds me so much of our old friend whippy...LOL

• Like 1
Richard K
1 hour ago, Paul said:

It's just ignorance, though, really. It's from not having come from a country where they are taught more about the World. This certainly applies to the Philippines, as it does Thailand.

My girl is pretty smart. She doesn't have alot of schooling tho. I mean I tried to explain the solar system to her and was met with the blankest look I ever saw...lol
But she is far from stupid. In this country she is far smarter than I am and I always listen to her advice... Don't always follow it but it is always worth the listen.
I don't need to talk to her about world history or problems anyway.
That's what you guys are for.. :D

• Like 2
lamoe
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Wow! How did you talk HER into marrying you? 

:rofl: :rofl:

Pity? Worked for me.

Paul
1 minute ago, lamoe said:

Pity? Worked for me.

You done gone and got married, @lamoe?

lamoe
4 minutes ago, Paul said:

You done gone and got married, @lamoe?

No  - but she took pity on me and moved in

46 minutes ago, Richard K said:

My girl is pretty smart. She doesn't have alot of schooling tho. I mean I tried to explain the solar system to her and was met with the blankest look I ever saw...lol
But she is far from stupid. In this country she is far smarter than I am and I always listen to her advice... Don't always follow it but it is always worth the listen.
I don't need to talk to her about world history or problems anyway.
That's what you guys are for.. :D

Same here - I spend more time conversing (texting) here than we do in deep conversations

• Like 1
Jester
2 hours ago, Paul said:

I wish we could say the same about her husband. LOL :D:D:D

I'm sorry. It was too easy. <innocent look on face>

You don't think I am pretty?   I'm crushed.

I have to ask where were you in Thailand that you  think 98% of Thai girls are whores? 

44 minutes ago, Jester said:

You don't think I am pretty?   I'm crushed.

I have to ask where were you in Thailand that you  think 98% of Thai girls are whores? 

My guess is Pattaya beach road 98% hooket score there is possible anyway glad that Cebu is completely whore free so it all in balance.

Edited by Flakes