Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

58 minutes ago, lamoe said:

You just want to look at pics of pretty girls cause you know others will post those of the ones they've meet :tongue_01:

Okay then,, my wife might not have been the most beautiful girl in the Philippines,, but I love her... res_1388031844643.jpg.8ed26de338a3cc512fcfb11139af1cd8.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• aussiekangaroo

• Flakes

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

Paul
46 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Conversational wise its certainly going to be a step backwards for you.Thai girls have limited English vocabulary and zero knowledge about anything outside of Thailand. Ask your Thai girl what she thinks about the hole in the ozon layer? or ask her what she knows about Melania Trump.I predict a blank stare.

28 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Well i live in Asia for over ten years and i have a mix thai son and a mixed pinay daughter so what do u think? Just now am in Europe for the summer holidays.I Visited stayed lived in about 8 Asian Countries so whats ur point?Do u want see all the visa stamps in my passports?

In that case, your previously quoted post makes you look worse than you would have, having not visited. My point was, your statement applies to many / most girls in EACH of these countries. 

And, no, I don't need to see your passport stamps. Furthermore, I wasn't being a smart ass to you. I expect the same from you on this site. 

13 minutes ago, Jimone said:

Okay then,, my wife might not have been the most beautiful girl in the Philippines,, but I love her... 

Wow! How did you talk HER into marrying you? 

:rofl: :rofl:

Lovely gal, truly. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1
Paul
16 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

I think he means the GIRL being faithful. Post some pictures of what kind of looking girl you think is sexy, as some on here have different ideas about looks. I lived in Thailand in the 1970's for 2 years and they had some very sexy girls, but  it was different than the girls here. I like the brown ones, but most are fair skinned here. Thai's also smell better to me.

@aussiekangaroo

We just want to make sure you have a good gal. Not one that, when you have to leave the country, she walks over to the Arrivals area. :D

Paul
16 minutes ago, Jester said:

I read "as long as the girl is beautiful"  and I see why you are dissatisfied.   My wife is very beautiful, very pretty on the outside but beautiful on the inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

I wish we could say the same about her husband. LOL :D:D:D

I'm sorry. It was too easy. <innocent look on face>

25 minutes ago, Paul said:

In that case, your previously quoted post makes you look worse than you would have, having not visited. My point was, your statement applies to many / most girls in EACH of these countries. 

And, no, I don't need to see your passport stamps. Furthermore, I wasn't being a smart ass to you. I expect the same from you on this site. 

Wow! How did you talk HER into marrying you? 

:rofl: :rofl:

Lovely gal, truly. 

i was only talking about Thai girls in comparison with Phillipina girls in general.Yes Thais do have limited English skills and less knowledge about topics non related to Thailand. Most foreigners who lived in both countries know this already  its not that i am saying something new.i never said both girls in each of these countries u making that up ur self.

Edited by Flakes
Paul
4 minutes ago, Flakes said:

i was only talking about Thai girls in comparison with Phillipina girls in general.Yes Thais do have limited English skills and less knowledge about topics non related to Thailand. Most foreigners who lived in both countries know this already  its not that i am saying something new.

It's just ignorance, though, really. It's from not having come from a country where they are taught more about the World. This certainly applies to the Philippines, as it does Thailand. 

In my personal opinion, Thailand is 98% whores, though. I could / would never say the same about the Philippines, or Filipinas.

Edited by Paul
7 minutes ago, Paul said:

It's just ignorance, though, really. It's from not having come from a country where they are taught more about the World. This certainly applies to the Philippines, as it does Thailand. 

In my personal opinion, Thailand is 98% whores, though. I could / would never say the same about the Philippines, or Filipinas.

Well if u think Thai girls have better english skills and know more about the world in general in comparison with phillipinas then that is fine although i wonder then why we never see a thai coming to teach a subject in Phillipines schools while on the other hand Thailand is totally full with Phill teachers teaching math english art etc.

Paul
3 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Well if u think Thai girls have better english skills and know more about the world in general in comparison with phillipinas then that is fine although i wonder then why we never see a thai coming to teach a subject in Phillipines schools while on the other hand Thailand is totally full with Phill teachers teaching math english art etc.

Um, when and / or where did you see me post that I believed Thai girls have better English skills? You may wish to go back and read my posts again. 

22 minutes ago, Paul said:

Um, when and / or where did you see me post that I believed Thai girls have better English skills? You may wish to go back and read my posts again. 

Well that was what i was saying in mine post wich u not seemed to agree with.i said pinay better with english and more common world knowledge in comparison with Thais in general.its not thais are less intelligent its because their educational is just very poorly put together.While phills simply follow usa curriculum hence the difference.

Edited by Flakes
Paul
Just now, Flakes said:

Well that was what i was saying in mine post wich u not seemed to agree with.

Forget it. You missed my point. 

aussiekangaroo
1 hour ago, RogerDat said:

Post some pictures of what kind of looking girl you think is sexy, as some on here have different ideas about looks.

For example

images_1502018318032.jpg.d6f94b0242b7dda1bba08fb3d88a12f8.jpg

• Like 4
Paul
2 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

For example

images_1502018318032.jpg.d6f94b0242b7dda1bba08fb3d88a12f8.jpg

Well, ya gots goooood taste, I have to say. She's a doll. I like petite women, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty girl..even thais have problem to figure out someone is thai or not untill of course they speak. Pinay have rounder eyes then Thais that is is a clue.Always funny when i with a pinay in thailand and all of them talking to her in Thai! I think she is thai phito taken in Pattaya some balcony like paradise park.

Edited by Flakes
RogerDat

She is too fragile, and fair skinned  for me.

• Like 2