Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

What i am thinking is that if u are not able to find a good decent serious trustable girl in Phillipines then most likely u will also be unable to find such a girl in Thailand. Could it be that the problem is more within your self then with these Asian girls?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Flakes

• aussiekangaroo

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't think it matters... I think what matters is if you both "get it" about eachother.. at that point you will either go at life together and BE for eachother or be self involved. I am gra

I know him in person, he is not a troll, he is young and handsome IMO and my wife's opinion and while I do not know his finances and that is none of my business anyway, I suspect he is telling the tru

Posted Images

KennyF

I think you're making two tiny mistakes.

1: You're actively looking for an ideal girl, and

2: "As long as she is beautiful"

That's all I have to say about that.

KonC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
aussiekangaroo
11 minutes ago, Flakes said:

What i am thinking is that if u are not able to find a good decent serious trustable girl in Phillipines then most likely u will also be unable to find such a girl in Thailand. Could it be that the problem is more within your self then with these Asian girls?

No nothing wrong within myself in fact bar girls like to stay at my place regularly without even having to pay them just to have fun and one suggested that I go to Moalboal with her to find a good decent girl but I'm still undecided on that. 

aussiekangaroo
8 minutes ago, KennyF said:

I think you're making two tiny mistakes.

1: You're actively looking for an ideal girl, and

2: "As long as she is beautiful"

That's all I have to say about that.

KonC

Yes I am very choosy but I'm looking for a girl who I will spend the rest of my life with not just for a few weeks holiday.

• Like 1
KennyF
1 minute ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Yes I am very choosy but I'm looking for a girl who I will spend the rest of my life with not just for a few weeks holiday.

One does not "look for a girl to spend ones life with", one stumbles upon them in the most unlikely places. Embassy balls or checking out at Woolworths. It will happen.

And by the way, for whatever reason, life partners are rarely beautiful (except in your own eyes of course)

KonC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Paul
15 hours ago, Lee said:

or maybe become a moderator on a forum

I agree, @aussiekangaroo. If we have to suffer, so should you! 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Like 1

This is like bring coal to Newcastle,,, lol 

• Like 1
lamoe
20 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

You should post a pic of your Thai girl who makes Filipinias look ugly.

You just want to look at pics of pretty girls cause you know others will post those of the ones they've meet :tongue_01:

Edited by lamoe
  • Haha 1
Paul
26 minutes ago, Jimone said:

This is like bring coal to Newcastle,,, lol 

Spot on. Taking a sandwich to a bar-b-que. Total waste of time and money, because he paid an ex-girlfriend ENTIRELY too much money.

• Like 1

Conversational wise its certainly going to be a step backwards for you.Thai girls have limited English vocabulary and zero knowledge about anything outside of Thailand. Ask your Thai girl what she thinks about the hole in the ozon layer? or ask her what she knows about Melania Trump.I predict a blank stare.

Paul
2 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Conversational wise its certainly going to be a step backwards for you.Thai girls have limited English vocabulary and zero knowledge about anything outside of Thailand. Ask your Thai girl what she thinks about the hole in the ozon layer? or ask her what she knows about Melania Trump.I predict a blank stare.

You haven't visited many Asian countries, have you?

angbumabasa
11 minutes ago, Paul said:

Several months I was informed here that there were only three countries in the world: Philippines, America and Europe. 

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Well i live in Asia for over ten years and i have a mix thai son and a mixed pinay daughter so what do u think? Just now am in Europe for the summer holidays.I Visited stayed lived in about 8 Asian Countries so whats ur point?Do u want see all the visa stamps in my passports?

• Like 1
KennyF

I was sharing a Coke with my Thai fiancée and mentioned that it tasted the same as in Australia.

She replied "Wow, it's good to know you can get some Thai products in Australia"

KonC

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
RogerDat
6 hours ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Yes if I have the right girl that is beautiful and makes me happy I have no intention of cheating in the relationship.

I think he means the GIRL being faithful. Post some pictures of what kind of looking girl you think is sexy, as some on here have different ideas about looks. I lived in Thailand in the 1970's for 2 years and they had some very sexy girls, but  it was different than the girls here. I like the brown ones, but most are fair skinned here. Thai's also smell better to me.