Sign in to follow this  
aussiekangaroo

Bringing a Thai Girl to Cebu.

aussiekangaroo

As I stated in a previous unrelated thread to this topic I am seriously considering going to Thailand and finding a Sexi Thai Girl an bringing her I Cebu whilst I sell my condo's here in the Philippines and then starting anew in Thailand or bringing the money back to Australia.  In all honestly I have kind of come to the time to quit with Filipinas girls as they are either ugly or stuck up and only looking for tourists or older men...

I have had a Thai wife before and she looked like a super model and when Bringing her to Australia before had many looking at her and many comments to me that my wife was super beautiful. I know for a fact In Thailand or Laos I can find many like her tho here in Cebu I seem to only find 4 or 5's

I know Thailand girls are looking mostly for money buy hey let's be honest so are Filipina girls.  I couldn't care less if I  had to give her family 10k+ THB monthly and/or have to pay Sin Sod ( which I never had to pay at my first Thai wedding) as long as the girl is beautiful and makes me happy I will be happy also.  I am set up for life and never have to work another day at the young age of 32 which most Filipinas don't accept and think i'm joking when I say I'm retired.

I am just concerned if a Thai Girl could survive here in Cebu and she can be happy. I'm hoping it would only be a few years while I sell my condo's here and then I will apply for a Thai elite visa good for 20 year's at a cost of 1M baht.L

• Like 1

Flakes

Khun chop poejing Thai sjai mai krap?I know several old guys living in Thailand with a young philipina  its in fact  very fashionable lately. Your suggested path is seldom done so i think it depends really on the girl but most likely she will follow u anywhere as long as u take care.

• Like 1

Lee

If she can speak English then she should be okay. I knew of one guy who brought one to Cebu who could not speak hardly any English and it did not work out for them. 

As for your telling them that you are retired at your age, that is probably one of the problems you are having with Filipinas, retired at your age means you are very rich, therefore many feel the need to get their share, instead tell them you work online or some other bs story but never tell them or anyone in any poor country for that matter in any form or fashion that you are rich. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

aussiekangaroo
9 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Khun chop poejing Thai sjai mai krap?I know several old guys living in Thailand with a young philipina  its in fact  very fashionable lately. Your suggested path is seldom done so i think it depends really on the girl but most likely she will follow u anywhere as long as u take care.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place and need to go to Manila and/or Angeles.  When I was there in Thailand in March and my Filipina went missing for 48 hours all I can say is I remembered what I missed in Thailand and had a very unexpected great night with a Laos girl in Koh Samui.  Even the beautiful admin girl of our luxiorous condo in Koh Samui gave me her number and email address even tho she knew I was there with a Filipina girl.

• Confused 1

aussiekangaroo
12 minutes ago, Lee said:

If she can speak English then she should be okay. I knew of one guy who brought one to Cebu who could not speak hardly any English and it did not work out for them. 

As for your telling them that you are retired at your age, that is probably one of the problems you are having with Filipinas, retired at your age means you are very rich, therefore many feel the need to get their share, instead tell them you work online or some other bs story but never tell them or anyone in any poor country for that matter in any form or fashion that you are rich. 

Thanks Lee, I have a few people who have told me the same but I like to be truthful but I will try to lie to them from now on lol.

• Like 2

Flakes
25 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Thanks Lee, I have a few people who have told me the same but I like to be truthful but I will try to lie to them from now on lol.

How about faithful?

• Like 2

Lee
1 hour ago, aussiekangaroo said:

James get a part time job online, so it is true or maybe become a moderator on a forum and say that is your work and do not discuss pay, either way never tell a person you are rich and that goes for expats and even people from your own country, some, not all, will wish to take advantage. Heck I might have asked you to pay for that cup of coffee lol, :wink: never, I am not one to take anything from anyone but I am sure you get my point. 

Tell them you are a money manager, that would have to be the truth. :wink: 

Edited by Lee
  • Like 2

lolhahaha

So the LINC ads got you thinking? :lol:

topcat72m

I know you have your reasons but it me of an old saying. 

"You dont bring apples to an orchard"  

• Like 3

PhilsFan

Maybe just play the field a while longer..have 6 girfriends...and a fat one that you can have "heart=to-hearts" with, lol?

Actually, being serious here. Stay single, travel to Europe, South and Central America...sleep with the women, experiece all life has to offer. Maybe start a business that inspires you, if you so choose. You are one of the lucky few who has options like these at your age...take advantage of it. Also make a deposit at a sperm-bank and get yourself snipped

• Haha 1

Highlighter

The problem is you're living in Cebu. Try Manila for 6 months there are certainly a lot more places where the beautiful people hang out compared to Cebu and Angeles.

I currently live in Angeles with my GF but have lived in Manila and Cebu. For whatever reasons a lot of people on this forum don't like Manila but if I was single that's where I would be. Yes it has it's issues but it has what you're looking for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aussiekangaroo
3 hours ago, Highlighter said:

The problem is you're living in Cebu. Try Manila for 6 months there are certainly a lot more places where the beautiful people hang out compared to Cebu and Angeles.

I currently live in Angeles with my GF but have lived in Manila and Cebu. For whatever reasons a lot of people on this forum don't like Manila but if I was single that's where I would be. Yes it has it's issues but it has what you're looking for.

Yes I think your right as I have previously met a few good good looking Filipinas whilst briefly in Manila a few years back but it's very difficult to find a beautiful or sexy girl here in Cebu compared to what I can easily find anywhere in Thailand. I will try soon to take a month long vacation in Manila and see how things go if it fails then I will head over to Thailand.

aussiekangaroo
10 hours ago, Flakes said:

How about faithful?

Yes if I have the right girl that is beautiful and makes me happy I have no intention of cheating in the relationship.

• Haha 2

aussiekangaroo
6 hours ago, PhilsFan said:

Maybe just play the field a while longer..have 6 girfriends...and a fat one that you can have "heart=to-hearts" with, lol?

Actually, being serious here. Stay single, travel to Europe, South and Central America...sleep with the women, experiece all life has to offer. Maybe start a business that inspires you, if you so choose. You are one of the lucky few who has options like these at your age...take advantage of it. Also make a deposit at a sperm-bank and get yourself snipped

Would love to travel to those places but having the condo's here make things difficult to travel far and for long periods of time.  I have a low sperm count already so whilst it's possible it's a very slim chance to have a child without IVF.

I was with a Filipina for around 5 years and never managed to get her pregnant but very soon after we separated she already found a Filipino bf and became pregnant. Anyway I'm still undecided if I really want to have children or not. My first wife already had a child who remained in Thailand and she took the pill at my request as I didn't want to be having any kids at that age.

• Like 1