Getting ready for another trip

AFweatherguy

AFweatherguy

Hello all. I stumbled across this forum while looking for a hotel in CDO. I will be visiting my gf Lorna there for a couple weeks starting the last week of April. This will be my second trip to the Philippines (my first trip was to Manila and Olongapo). Anyhow, I have enjoyed reading the forum the last couple of days and have found alot of good advise. I have found the Philippines to be a great place and am looking forward to another great trip to the PI. ;)

Hello and ;) to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
Paul

AF, so, your girlfriend is from CDO, or is she in Cebu now? If she's in Cebu, I hope you enjoy your visit here.

ancienrocka
Hello all. I stumbled across this forum while looking for a hotel in CDO. I will be visiting my gf Lorna there for a couple weeks starting the last week of April. This will be my second trip to the Philippines (my first trip was to Manila and Olongapo). Anyhow, I have enjoyed reading the forum the last couple of days and have found alot of good advise. I have found the Philippines to be a great place and am looking forward to another great trip to the PI. :D

Hi mate,

Welcome here.

If you're in Cebu on 25th April why not come to the gathering at The Moon Cafe and meet some of us reprobates.

Bob Ward
AF, so, your girlfriend is from CDO, or is she in Cebu now? If she's in Cebu, I hope you enjoy your visit here.

But if she's from CDO, he hopes your visit sucks. LOLOLOL Welcome!