• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• Richard K

• Goetz1965

• Enuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's not to like about a series with a blond babe named Daenerys riding a dragon around and scorching up everything in her path.  

Say what you want about the finale of Game of Thrones, but you have to admit that the series as a whole was amazing. One fan decided to summarize all 73-episodes by taking one second from every episod

Excellent review... Diana Rigg was awesome throughout... it great to see she STILL has it. One of the things that struck me about this one was the scenery. I am sure much of it was computer generate

Posted Images

• Administrator
Salty Dog
11 hours ago, Richard K said:

WHY... WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?????
I promise... next time i get ... Ima f-uck you view

Bitch

bth_huh.jpg

• Administrator
Salty Dog

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

People have lost their minds over this damned show. 

When Season 7 first started, I recall being in Siem Reap for a visit. EVERY SINGLE person in the pizza restaurant, was glued to the television that night. Literally, we could have pick pocketed every one of them, and walked away without ever having been seen. Zombies, is what that show makes out of people. I swear.

Richard K
1 hour ago, Paul said:

People have lost their minds over this damned show. 

When Season 7 first started, I recall being in Siem Reap for a visit. EVERY SINGLE person in the pizza restaurant, was glued to the television that night. Literally, we could have pick pocketed every one of them, and walked away without ever having been seen. Zombies, is what that show makes out of people. I swear.

I guess I am guilty of this...lol
I started reading the books before it hit TV. The beginning followed the books pretty closely, but as time went on and little things were changed more and more needed to be changed.
The books were awesome.
I think as good ,if not better, than Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy...certainly more extensive.

Edited by Paul
Removed white space.
25 minutes ago, Richard K said:

I guess I am guilty of this...lol
I started reading the books before it hit TV. The beginning followed the books pretty closely, but as time went on and little things were changed more and more needed to be changed.
The books were awesome.
I think as good ,if not better, than Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy...certainly more extensive.

I tried to watch it a few times. It just never appealed to me, for whatever reason(s). 

Richard K
47 minutes ago, Paul said:

I tried to watch it a few times. It just never appealed to me, for whatever reason(s). 

I think it would be pretty hard to only watch occasionally. It is not really an episode type of story line. More of a series. 

9 minutes ago, Richard K said:

I think it would be pretty hard to only watch occasionally. It is not really an episode type of story line. More of a series. 

I watched season 7 in two sittings, it  makes these type of show better, 

a week between episodes kills the 'flow'...

• Like 1
Richard K
2 minutes ago, noddle said:

a week between episodes kills the 'flow'...

almost a year between seasons does too...
You can always download and binge watch....lol

Goetz1965

Im just at Season 4 Episode 5 now LOL 
But too much sex and too much splatter ... Was this famous in the philippines too ... Maybe only with the church people here hahaha

Richard K
23 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

Im just at Season 4 Episode 5 now LOL 
But too much sex and too much splatter ... Was this famous in the philippines too ... Maybe only with the church people here hahaha

Where are you finding it?.. All of the steaming sites I have says it is unavailable and I can't find any decent torrents.