Jump to content

Game Of Thrones


Recommended Posts

Enuff
2 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Gee thanks. Those of us in the USA havn't seen it yet...:evan:

why not, I'm in USA and just watched it on firestick.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Salty Dog

    32

  • Richard K

    20

  • Goetz1965

    3

  • Enuff

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's not to like about a series with a blond babe named Daenerys riding a dragon around and scorching up everything in her path.  

Say what you want about the finale of Game of Thrones, but you have to admit that the series as a whole was amazing. One fan decided to summarize all 73-episodes by taking one second from every episod

Excellent review... Diana Rigg was awesome throughout... it great to see she STILL has it. One of the things that struck me about this one was the scenery. I am sure much of it was computer generate

Posted Images

  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 minute ago, Enuff said:

why not, I'm in USA and just watched it on firestick.

What can I say? I don't have a firestick.

It comes on HBO at 9pm or 8pm depending on time zones here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Enuff
Just now, Salty Dog said:

What can I say? I don't have a firestick.

It comes on HBO at 9pm or 8pm depending on time zones here.

what???

You go to Costco and are able to post pics but aren't technologically savvy to use a Fredrick.

That's embarrassing dog

Link to post
Share on other sites

And you can add kodi to the firestick by watching youtube. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul
On 8/2/2017 at 6:07 PM, Richard K said:

As Emma Peel... what a babe..

A hundred years ago. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard K
3 hours ago, Paul said:

A hundred years ago. :D

aww come on man... allow an old guy his teenage fantasizes...lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard K
4 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Gee thanks. Those of us in the USA havn't seen it yet...:evan:

sorry about that man... I didn't give away too much... I hate when that happens too... never gave it a thought..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have ways torrented it in Australia, but Foxtel have launched now streaming platform Foxtel Now and are offering 2 week free trial, I'm on my third 2 week trial now, just keep signing up with different email addresses :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard K
2 hours ago, mexiwi said:

I have ways torrented it in Australia, but Foxtel have launched now streaming platform Foxtel Now and are offering 2 week free trial, I'm on my third 2 week trial now, just keep signing up with different email addresses :)

There are still several torrent sites... It helps if you log on with a VPN.. but not really necessary. I use torrents alot.. I got 8000 books for my Kindle from a torrent site...best shit I ever stole...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
47 minutes ago, Richard K said:

There are still several torrent sites... It helps if you log on with a VPN.. but not really necessary. I use torrents alot.. I got 8000 books for my Kindle from a torrent site...best shit I ever stole...

Gee, it will only take you over 21 years at a book a day to read all of them...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard K
8 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Gee, it will only take you over 21 years at a book a day to read all of them...

I know...it's great...lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's not to like about a series with a blond babe named Daenerys riding a dragon around and scorching up everything in her path.

 

th.jpg.351074de06e2cf58159bdaa86129385f.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Last weeks episode 4 will be a hard one to beat...

Great action scenes for the dragon lovers...

 

Edited by Salty Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...