Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

Game Of Thrones

Salty Dog

Any other Game of Thrones fans out there? There are 7 episodes in season 7. Episodes 1 and 2 have already aired so there are only 5 left.

Salty Dog

Possible Spoiler if you haven't seen episodes 1 and 2...

Edited by Salty Dog

musingloudly

This will be the 2nd to the last season... the next season will likely have fewer but longer episodes ...

lolhahaha

Why the hell would they have 10 episodes for 6 seasons then all of a sudden shorten it?

10 is already too short and this should've already been over with.

I mean, look at the blond in the video above. She looked barely 20 when this series started, now she's starting to loo my age haha.

Richard K

I was reading the books when he got the HBO series deal and stopped writing the books and only wrote script for that... pissed me off

Salty Dog

If you don't have HBO you can download the episode's torrents usually within 24 hours of airing, from this site...

https://eztv.ag/shows/481/game-of-thrones/

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1

Richard K

I enjoyed seeing the Frey's get their comeuppance...

• Like 1

Salty Dog

My favorite character...

One of his classic quotes...

Salty Dog

Edited by Salty Dog

Richard K

Excellent review... Diana Rigg was awesome throughout... it great to see she STILL has it.
One of the things that struck me about this one was the scenery. I am sure much of it was computer generated but it was awesome.
The over head look at Jon Snow walking up to the first meet was incredible...all I could think of is ... holy crap what did it take to BUILD that walkway to the castle.
I like that they didn't do a long involved battle scene but only briefly showed some and moved right on to results.
This is going to be an interesting season. There are a few "wild cards in it. I can't wait to see what the "girl of many faces" does next.
One thing will probably remain constant... the winners mid-season end up dorked by the end...lol

I had to edit this because I cannot say enough about Diana Rigg's ability in this role. I remember her from ...so many years ago.. in what was it?.. Secret Agent Man? As Emma Peel.
She did not play this as an old woman trying to be a young woman...she played it as an old rich woman who was shrewd and patient...liver spots on her hands and all...right to the very end and so believable...she should get some kind of an award for her role in this.

Edited by Richard K
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Richard K

As Emma Peel... what a babe..

464e0675624b684979fcab827ca5ce1e--emma-peel-british-actresses.jpg

c651989b4dd42512609940c3b86dd969--the-avengers-tv-show-diana-rigg.jpg

Salty Dog

If you want a good laugh, check out Ozzy Man reviews on YouTube. They are a bit to raw to post here.

Edited by Salty Dog

enoonmai

I had no idea that was Diana Rigg, thanks for that. I agree she's great and deserves an award. Sorry to see her go. My favorite line of hers:

"He's a clever man, your Hand (Tyrion Lannister). I've known a great many clever men. I've outlived them all, you know why? I ignored them."

• Like 1

Richard K

One of my favorite characters..

What-Happened-Hound-Face-Game-Thrones.jpg

• Like 1