What Every Woman Should Understand, But Most Don't

Headshot

I would like to publicly apologize for any comment I made that could be construed as a character assassination toward Paul. That was NOT my intention.

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Headshot

• lamoe

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stopped right there, from reading any more of that article. In ALL my years of visiting or living in the Philippines, I have NEVER found a Filipina who was NOT in the mood. Just doesn't apply to the

I read these articles several years ago. They rang true to me then, and they ring true to me now.   

Posted Images

lamoe

The article does not differentiate between intercourse and sex which can lead to misconceptions about what each partner expects / requires from the other..

My experiences here are less than some  - more than others - however about being in a long partnership not just a relationship,  I probable have more than anyone else being accommodated and accommodating your partner's needs.

There are times when a HJ / BJ / C or help from the bunny, then cuddling / sleep if at night, is the only expression of love required.

What I have learned from  the ladies I have been with here, while they are very enthusiastic about intercourse, they are for the most part totally ignorant about sex regardless of their age or experience being with a man.

Headshot
7 minutes ago, lamoe said:

The article does not differentiate between intercourse and sex which can lead to misconceptions about what each partner expects / requires from the other.

The second article gets deeper into that differentiation.

bkkmarlowe
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

help from the bunny

Is that a USA saying.... I could NOT find it on Google?

lamoe
1 minute ago, bkkmarlowe said:

Is that a USA saying.... I could NOT find it on Google?

Another lamoeism

Think Energizer and The Rabbit

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

or help from the bunny

I'm not sure if you are referring to the Energizer Bunny or one of the local Playboy Bunnys ??

lamoe
1 minute ago, Davaoeno said:

I'm not sure if you are referring to the Energizer Bunny or one of the local Playboy Bunnys ??

Brought plenty of rechargeables with me. There's a Playboy Club here?

Paul
1 minute ago, lamoe said:

Brought plenty of rechargeables with me. There's a Playboy Club here?

No. Ian is just being - Ian. 

And please, do not tell us what the batteries are for, under any circumstances. We REALLY do NOT need to know.

• Like 2
Richard K
13 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Another lamoeism

Think Energizer and The Rabbit

BAM... battery actuated man... 

bkkmarlowe

Oh... I see.... I was thinking more on the line of Hugh Heffners bunnies... LOL

Davaoeno
1 minute ago, bkkmarlowe said:

Oh... I see.... I was thinking more on the line of Hugh Heffners bunnies... LOL

please explain that to Paul !!  

Paul

Okay, okay. As much as I would love to have this turn into a photo thread, that isn't possible. So, before it goes into the sewer any further, let's alter the course of the boat here, and get back on the topic. 

• Like 1
lamoe
16 minutes ago, Paul said:

No. Ian is just being - Ian. 

And please, do not tell us what the batteries are for, under any circumstances. We REALLY do NOT need to know.

The thing at the bottom is a self contained audio book - local library was selling them for $0.25 each bought 20

20170723_122901[1].jpg

Edited by lamoe
Paul
7 minutes ago, lamoe said:

The thing at the bottom is a self contained audio book - local library was selling them for $0.25 each bought 20

20170723_122901[1].jpg

Um, thanks? Or, not? I don't know. I am going to do something interesting, like pull out my fingernails, now.

• Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman
8 hours ago, lamoe said:

20170723_122901[1].jpg

What are these things for?