Sign in to follow this  
Lee

ads in foreign language

Lee

I find it strange that this one ad keeps coming up in other than English and it is not based on my searches since all other ads come up in English, below is one I am referring to, possibly something is set wrong?

Capture.JPG

Paul

To my knowledge, there is no setting as far as language goes, Lee, for ads. Generally speaking, the ads are served from your browser history. Have you been to any sites recently, that had to be translated to English? If not, I have no idea, man. None whatsoever. I've been dealing with these stupid ads for ages. I have YET to figure them out.

Lee
9 minutes ago, Paul said:

To my knowledge, there is no setting as far as language goes, Lee, for ads. Generally speaking, the ads are served from your browser history. Have you been to any sites recently, that had to be translated to English? If not, I have no idea, man. None whatsoever. I've been dealing with these stupid ads for ages. I have YET to figure them out.

No problems on my end, I was just passing it on because I am quite sure that if ads come up in other languages than people understand, then they probably will not click on them, I clicked on it to see where it brought me and it brought me to an other than English site, which I of course could not understand, and no, I have not been on sites other than English that I know of, so I too have no idea why only that one comes up in other than English.

Edited by Lee

Paul

Thanks for letting me know. If I can do something about it (I will look in the control panel), I will fix it. 

• Like 1