U.S. Confirms that North Korea Fired Intercontinental Ballistic Missile

broden

lamoe
19 hours ago, agent17 said:

They are developing their nukes because the think the Americans are getting ready to invade them.  Isn't that the reason for the war exercise they've been doing every year?  After what they saw happened in Panama, Iraq, and Afghanistan, it will be their turn soon.

RIIIIGHT  and it's the woman's fault if she gets raped. Please , oh please, Mr. insane dictator don't do anything pretty please?

17 hours ago, RR3 said:

What? Pentagon has no plan to attack NK? Somebody's getting fired soon.

They have plans to invade everyone  including Canada

1 hour ago, agent17 said:

The US wants war.  This is about containing China than about NK.  It's the same outdated principle cold war strategy, domino theory and red scare.

I wonder how the US will react if the Russians hold a joint military exercise with Mexico and Cuba every year.  The US routinely flies surveillance planes on the borders of Russia and China, yet when the Russians do the same on Alaska, the Americans goes berserk everytime.  This "it's because we're the good guys!" routine doesn't sell anymore.

Hate to tell you this - actually I don't "The domino Theory" and "Red Scare"  were not and are not bogus concepts - same as Vietnam did stop China in SEA. Hated the war but it did serve a purpose.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard K

• the.lone.gunman

• A_Simple_Man

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well..that doesn't surprise me.. personally I have no wish to see millions of people die..

I know many think that the current POTUS is crazy but if "bad haircut" shoots even one missile at the USA I bet there will be a lot of Americans who are glad he is the president.

Posted Images

On 8/30/2017 at 7:23 AM, RR3 said:

Whose back yard? It's South China Sea. Island military base like Guam is? Or bases in Japan, Korea?

The sea belongs to ROC not PRC. ROC has been US ally for many decades.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:47 AM, lamoe said:

They have plans to invade everyone  including Canada

Lol their fat kid was just kidding or drunk talking. Family tradition. He's not like ISIS you know.

But he's getting stronger and more dangerous. must finish now.

Edited by rep1
wondersailor

The first thing that has to be accepted is that NC top leadership suffers from insanity. When you accept that, you understand there is very little that can be discussed logically. Have you ever tried to reason with a truly insane individual? Can not be done. God knows, the US has tried for over fifty years and have gotten no where. We simply are not dealing with  rational leadership..

But here is what I have a real problem understanding, why have the SC huddled along the border with the North. To me this is truely bizarre. Maybe I'm missing something. I simply know I would not place myself, my family, my assets in such a potentially dangerous situation as is this border. We are talking about 10 million people. Makes no sense to me. I am also sure this would limit any military responce from the US.

Headshot

NC and SC? I didn't even realize that North Carolina and South Carolina were having problems.

• Haha 2
Soarking

The letter K is the first letter in Korea in both the North and South.  Not "C".

wondersailor
5 hours ago, Headshot said:

NC and SC? I didn't even realize that North Carolina and South Carolina were having problems.

You didn't ? Thought everyone knew

Of course, I ment NK and SK. Will teach me to post soo late at night here after tough day at work! :lol: 

• Like 2
On 8/29/2017 at 5:43 PM, Ozepete said:

Surely you are joking!

NK just tested hydrogen bomb.

Talking does not stop him. Why would he stop?

Next year we'll still be doing this. The world's most powerful governments cursing and whining while he builds up 1000th nuke head and ICBM.

BigDogDaddy

If this does go south, no pun intended. I'd be curious to know what some of you folks have planned, especially the ones who've been there the longest, what your bug out plans might be. I've read that one should have one, but really not many specifics, and it's probably one of the things I haven't gave much thought to yet, as I plan. 

8 minutes ago, BigDogDaddy said:

If this does go south, no pun intended. I'd be curious to know what some of you folks have planned, especially the ones who've been there the longest, what your bug out plans might be. I've read that one should have one, but really not many specifics, and it's probably one of the things I haven't gave much thought to yet, as I plan. 

This is not a sarcastic reply.

Saw a cartoon  - guy and his lady in bed at night - looks out window - they see light over horizon / mushroom cloud - says

"Quick we've got some time left"

Meaning for me - not sure I'd want to be around to see what happens.

• Haha 1
angbumabasa
4 hours ago, BigDogDaddy said:

Lechon Iro. Just might be time enough here. :-):-):-)

• 2 weeks later...
Mr. Mike

...another Nork tantrum to get attention...........that is all!

Richard K
1 minute ago, Mr. Mike said:

...another Nork tantrum to get attention...........that is all!

Seems to be working... I am sure everyone is in a tizzy ..and the fat-boy is giggling in his scotch on the rocks...