Sign in to follow this  
poby

What happens to child abuser in PH prison?

spydoo
21 minutes ago, poby said:

...If he ever gets out alive, his youth will be well and truly gone.

Of course, most abusers were abused themselves as kids. Isn't it great, destroying abused children when they grow up? And getting them smashed quickly because they're poor, bravo.

And of course one wants him to be raped. Let's make sure to keep the cycle going, and throw in a violent, homosexual twist.

poby
7 minutes ago, spydoo said:

Of course, most abusers were abused themselves as kids. Isn't it great, destroying abused children when they grow up? And getting them smashed quickly because they're poor, bravo.

And of course one wants him to be raped. Let's make sure to keep the cycle going, and throw in a violent, homosexual twist.

Actually if someone was abused as a child and grew up to abuse others then we should double his sentence for 2 reasons:

1. Having gone through it himself, he knows how bad it is and so should know better than to inflict it on others.

2. If terrible childhood trauma makes a person more likely to be evil then we need to be extra harsh to make up for him having a reason to do it that others don't.

Yes him being raped, would be ideal, but 25 years is good enough :)

Ozepete
42 minutes ago, poby said:

The 18yo pervert got 25 years, his mother 10 years.  Sounds like it was one of them hang-em-high judges.  Damn good result.  Sounds like justice to me.  Commit a terrible crime, you deserve some terrible time! In Australia he would be more likely to get 25 months rather than years.  At least in the Philippines crime and punishment are taken seriously.

If he ever gets out alive, his youth will be well and truly gone.

"In Australia he would be more likely to get 25 months rather than years. "

Unless he was a priest where they would simply deny any wrong doing and just move him to another parish! 

Edited by Ozepete

Richard K
16 minutes ago, spydoo said:

That is total horseshit... and I know from personal experience.. not sexual but extreme violence...no one can help what happens to them when they are too young to have any say in it... but as an adult behavior is a CHOICE.. poor or not

I am moderate in most things... but when it comes to diddling little kids... I am NOT AT ALL.. if that were my daughter that fecker would be dead dead..in whatever fashion I could make that happen.. and yeah... it would probably be ME in court..regardless.. that fecker would be dead

• Like 2

spydoo
15 minutes ago, poby said:

2. If terrible childhood trauma makes a person more likely to be evil then we need to be extra harsh to make up for him having a reason to do it that others don't....

I really don't understand this, but I'm putting it down to blind hatred of abused children.

Edited by spydoo

Richard K
2 minutes ago, spydoo said:

I really don't understand this, but I'm putting it down to blind hatred of abused people.

what is it exactly you do not understand?... are you propagating that it is understandable that a person that was abused goes ahead and becomes an abuser and somehow that makes it ok?.. or we all should have pity on them?

Many.. including myself were abused... me not sexually but in an extreme violent household... I am not going to give my life's history of woes on here but I KNOW behavior is not only learned.. it is a CHOICE  and once we become adult enough... and 18 certainly is "adult" enough.... we shape who and what we are... if there were mental health issues with this guy then they should have been addressed long ago because without doubt they have showed themselves before now.

I don't hate people that were abused.. if so I would have to hate myself and many many other people that I know. but...like I said... mental health issue or not... if it were my kid... it never would have gone to court... they would have found him some morning in a ditch with his throat cut... and I would be drinking coffee on my porch when they came for me..

• Like 1

spydoo
10 minutes ago, Richard K said:

what is it exactly you do not understand?

That Poby would like abused children who grow up to abuse to be given extra harsh punishment "...to make up for him having a reason to do it that others don't."

Can you explain it? Surely no-one whose mind is working well can.

...Many.. including myself were abused... me not sexually but in an extreme violent household......

Then it's probably not as relevant, but good for you if you're one of the few who were abused who didn't suffer a mental disorder. 

... if there were mental health issues with this guy then they should have been addressed long ago because without doubt they have showed themselves before now....

Of course they should have been, but he lives in a LDC, so of course he had no opportunity for that. You did. You can't afford to judge.

...I don't hate people that were abused.. ...

Do you realise it was Poby's comment I was replying to rather than yours?

Edited by spydoo
  • Like 1

RogerDuMond
2 minutes ago, spydoo said:

so of course he had no opportunity for that. You did. You can't afford to judge.

Seems to me, he has as much right to judge as you do.

spydoo
18 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

Seems to me, he has as much right to judge as you do.

I agree with you. I hope I didn't do so, and my posts in this thread will give people thought as to why they shouldn't either.

Thanks for the reminder.

• Like 1

poby

1 hour ago, spydoo said:

Can you explain it?

The point I was making is that being abused as a child does not in any way excuse becoming an abuser as an adult.  If somehow there is a connection.  i.e. Victims of abuse are more likely to become abusers, then logically we need to punish them more severely to reduce the chance of them doing it again.  Those with a greater predilection to abuse need greater punishment to dissuade them.

Surely anyone whose mind is working can understand this?

Richard K

@spydoo...Look... as it all has turned out from the crap i went thru... I am a gentle man.. many (here) would say I am too much so..and there are many places I WILL make allowances... swallow my distaste make an effort above and beyond many things to understand and show "compassion" and also I have a tenancy to be cynical and sarcastic ( which the dumber-asses don't get)... this is NOT one of them.. I say I came from a violent childhood.. so I KNOW what violence brings. I have shown in my life and maybe it is only in my own mind, that we have a choice.. and believe me, based on some of the choices I have made in my life.. I am no more or less warped than most... just maybe more introspective as to cause and effect.. I know violence and brutality... I know it well...I grew up with it so it well ingrained in me... 

So.. the understanding is ingrained in me.. not from reading articles by elitist paid researchers but by my 5th grade friend Lori.. who died of an over dose in Vegas at 22 who was my first love... her father and uncles just had it.. never prosecution.. nothing.. and the worst?.. she was only one.. she had 2 sisters... but this is a much more common thing than most know.

ya'all wonder why I am a cynical sarcastic asshole.. there you go..

I will re-iterate.. touch my family.. son, daughter... um... like I said.. I " know violence" ... I will bring it

Soarking

With greater punishment the perpetrator is more likely to make sure his victim will simply vanish after he is done with her, (him).    The best deterrent is education.  Smart, educated kids are more likely to see and heed the warning signs and to sound the alarm to their parents, teachers or friends.   

This 18 y/o going to prison does not solve the root problem.  Him getting abused and raped in prison does nothing good.  Only continues the violence.   

I firmly believe this person has probably done this before.   Just that this time he got caught.   And given the opportunity he would do it again.   I know of a man who was in his 70's when he finally got caught.  

He should never be free to walk the streets again.   But to wish abuse, rape or murder on this person is wrong.   And anybody wishing that on another human being is no better than them. 

• Like 2

Richard K

Wrath is the 6th of the 7 deadly sins.. not the only one I embrace .. but if came to my own i will bring it.. I shit you not.. most here see me as the "Libtard..snowflake..blah blah".. no clue

I would feel no different about cutting this guys throat (op) than I would about killing a frigging chicken for dinner when I was 14.. so go ahead and tell me how he needs to be "saved".. feck that...I don't like rude behavior...

spydoo
3 hours ago, poby said:

The point I was making is that being abused as a child does not in any way excuse becoming an abuser as an adult. ..

My confusion in this thread stems entirely from the fact you consider sex without consent ok in some cases but not others, while my principles tell me it's wrong - just plain wrong.

Now I know your objection to the first instance isn't related to who did it first, because you say if it had been done first to the young man then he should suffer twice the punishment. Whether than mean he should be raped to death with penises twice as large, or whether they should be half the size so it takes twice as long? I just don't know. Perhaps you could enlighten us on your suggested method of homosexual rape?

Or perhaps I'm just being stupid and your objection to the one being assaulted while you'd delight in the others is because of their age? In that case, can you tell me if it's on a sliding scale? So the sexual assault of the seven-year-old was horrid but the potential assault of the eighteen year old would be wonderful, and I guess we can assume you'd be completely neutral about the rape of a thirteen year old?

Or am I wrong again and it's because of age but not on a sliding scale? So if the man was seventeen then his rape would be just as terrible as the seven year old, but because he's eighteen it's terrific? The reason that confuses me is that around the time of his birthday someone could start raping him while he's still seventeen and be counted worthy of being raped to death himself but if he didn't ejaculate until the boy turned eighteen then would his punishment be commuted and him given a medal or would his punishment still stand and him given a medal too? Please bear with me, I hope you see why I'm confused about this.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just being silly and your real objection was the gender of the victim? Would it then have been ok if the eighteen-year-old had raped to death a seven-year-old boy but inserting his finger in a seven-year-old girl brings death?

I really find my system of morality simpler, in thinking all sex without consent to be wrong. I'm going to need some answers if your one is going to make sense. Perhaps there's something I'm missing?

Then we'd need to get into whether you are willing to administer your preferred punishment for the young man yourself. I mean, if you consider it laudable does that mean you'd consider the administration of the punishment honorable? Or do you think those who do it then need the same punishment themselves? 

If so, then do we actually need a system where say ten people are assigned to homosexually rape to death each sex offender? The problem with that, as I see it, is it would lead to every single person in the world having to homosexually rape to death someone at some point - and of course then taking their own turn to be punished for administering the raping. 

I guess under your system one way to reduce sexual offenses would be if we had one group of ten men who were assigned to rape people to death but they had to rape to death eleven offenders before receiving their own punishment. It would take some time, but we'd get there eventually so long as there weren't any new offenders. 

Now since this punishment would be considered acceptable under your system, does that mean videos of the rape could be sold for entertainment purposes? It could perhaps raise some much-needed funds for the prisons. Maybe the assigned rapists could receive a share of the profits? "Ten on one man action" or something? 

Or maybe rights could be sold to violent homosexuals to come in and rape the offenders? That could really raise some money. Would they then need to be punished as well? It wouldn't raise nearly as much money if that was the case, of course.

• Like 2

poby
5 hours ago, spydoo said:

My confusion in this thread stems entirely from the fact you consider sex without consent ok in some cases but not others, while my principles tell me it's wrong - just plain wrong.

If you're referring to my desire for this asshole to be raped to death in prison, then yeah, I'd be totally ok with it.  The important part is that he die there so can never do what he did to any other child.  Being beaten up or raped to death is a good thing if it helps his victims to recover. If they know how justice has been done, I think it's easier to move past it.

I didn't read all of your rambling post - it was just too long and nonsensical.  I got the impression you were very drunk when you wrote it.  After the first few paragraphs, I gave up trying to make any sense of it.

Look my argument is really really simple.  So simple in fact even you should be able to comprehend it if you can stay off the bottle or the wacky tabacky or whatever else is messing with your mind. I will explain it once more in just a few lines.

Those with an increased likelihood of becoming abusers should be punished more severely because they need greater reinforcement of the wrongness of what they want to do.  It doesn't matter what the reason is that causes them to have a greater desire to abuse.  If the reason is because they were abused themselves, well that's sad but doesn't change the fact that they need stronger punishment.  The more they want to abuse, the more we need to punish so as to make them fear the time more than than their desire for the crime.

You complain of being confused by this thread but I suggest if you focus on understanding the above paragraph, maybe the fog will lift.

• Like 1