Sign in to follow this  
RogerDat

automatickly signed out again!

RogerDat

it happened again, what is the trouble code? Also, it says there are 380 post on this forum, but I only see 3, all mine.

Screenshot (219).png

RogerDat

Found this for that error code"

I've been getting quite a number of these lately while either clicking links to forum threads, or trying to reply to a thread:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S136/V

Contact Us

Is this a temporary after-effect of the forum downtime, or is there a more serious issue going on?

RogerDat

Hello is anybody there? Oh well another dead forum I guess.

Paul
On 7/2/2017 at 3:22 PM, RogerDat said:

Is this a temporary after-effect of the forum downtime, or is there a more serious issue going on?

First, please keep in mind that, if this were a server or software issue, more people, most likely everyone, would be having a similar issue here. But, they aren't. I am not having any issues. And, at the moment, you are the only one who is reporting one to me. So, I can only draw a (temporary) conclusion that it is an issue on your end. 

Second, the first rule concerning log in or other forum access issues, always, is to:

1. Delete all cookies.
  2. Delete / Refresh cache.

If that does not work, the next thing to do is to try a browser that you typically do not use to access this forum with. By doing this, you can determine if it is a device or browser issue. 

1 hour ago, RogerDat said:

Hello is anybody there? Oh well another dead forum I guess.

My apologies. I have a LOT going on at the moment and have not been as vigilant as I should be.

• Like 1

RogerDat

Thank you, i will try your suggestions.

Paul
On 7/3/2017 at 5:48 PM, RogerDat said:

Thank you, i will try your suggestions.

Did it work?

RogerDat

it only happens if I am interrupted writing a post, and am gone for several minuets, and when i come back, and finish typing it, try to post, that's when it happens, says i don't have permission to view the post, and I am disconnected.

Paul
On 7/5/2017 at 10:21 AM, RogerDat said:

it only happens if I am interrupted writing a post, and am gone for several minuets, and when i come back, and finish typing it, try to post, that's when it happens, says i don't have permission to view the post, and I am disconnected.

In all browsers, or just one?