2017 NEW MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE GLS SPORT

Headshot
47 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

my monthly trip to S&R is a real hassle, getting around the troughs and divots in the slurry and mud that are the roads in Metro Cebu. 

Canduman Road has turned into a real PITA. I've seen seen jeep trails in Canyonlands National Park that were in better condition. Even without all of the holes and bumps from road construction, it would still be a maze because they have left all of the utility poles out in the street. Anybody who thinks that city driving on Cebu is somehow smoother or better than province driving is deluded.

• Like 2
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• aiden9991

• Headshot

• sugbu777

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd buy a bike. I've been driving a stick so long that it isn't something I even think about.  Brain says Go forward and it happens.  

Some variants of the Toyota Fortuner also have drum brakes at the rear

Well HELL, I'm glad I customised my Motorbike into 2 wheel drive. A 4 wheel drive vehicle is 'designed' for off road use.  A tractor is 'designed' for field work.  Now lets see, 2 wheel drive for

Posted Images

Skywalker
3 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Canduman Road has turned into a real PITA.

It is a mess, and driving up to Cubacub after the lorries have wrecked those poorly constructed 'roads' can be a mission, specially in the wet.  I have non-standard fat tyres, so it's quite easy, but I've seen cars getting stuck many times. 

By the way I've never been shopping at S&R. 

SkyMan

Can we wonder back towards the subject?

Headshot
23 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Can we wonder back towards the subject?

Sorry about that. My point is that it is almost necessary to have 4WD or AWD to negotiate some of Cebu Metro's streets, and I don't believe the the Adventure has either. It is just an entry-level vehicle, which is why there are so many novice drivers in them.

• Like 1
davedude
7 hours ago, Headshot said:

Sorry about that. My point is that it is almost necessary to have 4WD or AWD to negotiate some of Cebu Metro's streets, and I don't believe the the Adventure has either. It is just an entry-level vehicle, which is why there are so many novice drivers in them.

You noticed that too. "Entry level" LOL well said, not as offensive as "junk" for the sensitive.

Something about the Adventure that should raise warning flags is the drum brakes in the rear. Practically screams entry level (JUNK). :-)

fivestarph
12 minutes ago, davedude said:

You noticed that too. "Entry level" LOL well said, not as offensive as "junk" for the sensitive.

Something about the Adventure that should raise warning flags is the drum brakes in the rear. Practically screams entry level (JUNK). :-)

Some variants of the Toyota Fortuner also have drum brakes at the rear

• Like 2