2017 NEW MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE GLS SPORT

sugbu777
37 minutes ago, billy said:

Let's see a Japanese car or an American car. It's a no brainier Japanese car wins out in all ways including resale

Not looking for resale. Anyone got any price estimates for Spin or Adventure?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• aiden9991

• Headshot

• sugbu777

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd buy a bike. I've been driving a stick so long that it isn't something I even think about.  Brain says Go forward and it happens.  

Some variants of the Toyota Fortuner also have drum brakes at the rear

Well HELL, I'm glad I customised my Motorbike into 2 wheel drive. A 4 wheel drive vehicle is 'designed' for off road use.  A tractor is 'designed' for field work.  Now lets see, 2 wheel drive for

Posted Images

im also in the marked for a new car, i looked at toyota and the adventure as well, (the price is very good) but currently im more leaning towards a ford Everest trent, 

Edited by toshi
  • Like 1
Davaoeno
43 minutes ago, billy said:

Let's see a Japanese car or an American car. It's a no brainier Japanese car wins out in all ways including resale

Im confused ? Japanese car vs American car ??

The Adventure is made in the Philippines and the Spin is made in Indonesia.  

SkyMan
12 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

The Adventure is made in the Philippines and the Spin is made in Indonesia.  

Where it's made isn't as important as who does the QC and what company backs up the warranty.  My Ford is being made in Thailand and while the Philippines isn't a big Ford market, they also make the Fords for Australia.

Edited by SkyMan
streak03

I bought a Ford Everest last year, man I love that truck..we have a Dmax thats about 7 years old, its still a great truck as well, we use that for going out to the farm.  The wife doesn't want to sell it as it was her first ever vehicle and the one she learned to drive.

• Like 1
sugbu777

I don't find the Spin listed on Chevrolet Philippines web site. Are they still available?

Looks like they may have been replaced by the Trax.

Lots of good info about what folks have bought in this thread, but no prices paid.

Throw a dog a bone.

Edited by sugbu777
SkyMan
54 minutes ago, sugbu777 said:

Lots of good info about what folks have bought in this thread, but no prices paid.

The problem is every model has a range of prices depending on what all you want or don't want.  You really need to look at them online if you can and compare that way, then when you narrow it down go look at them.  I'm always worried if I go look I'll be hounded by pushy salesmen but that isn't the case so much here.

My Ranger is p769K but I wanted a pickup truck and not an SUV.

1.jpg.b15b67c074b80830225fffb3b75b7e1f.jpg

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

i been in several shops this week, the salesman are not pushy whatso ever.. it really feels like they don't seem to care if u buy or not.

(i pay cash, so no need loan, that might be it)

there  is a standard discount on the cars and no change negotiating down in my experience. (could not even get a roof rack for free yet (5000 peso)

u wil get the free tinted windows, floor mat and sometimes a seatcover but thats it.

insurance is an other biggie though.. ford quoted 51000 per year, but my friend whom sells insurance quoted for the same car 34000 (or 29000 without acts of god involved)

all cars needs maintenance every 6 months, (for a ford everest Aprox 9000 peso per checkup inc oil) 

only car with 5 years warranty is KIA, all others 3 years

Edited by toshi
  • Like 2
SkyMan
28 minutes ago, toshi said:

i been in several shops this week, the salesman are not pushy whatso ever.. it really feels like they don't seem to care if u buy or not.

Yeah, I was very surprised.  I was even working with a Ford dealer and asked a few questions on text and he just stopped answering.  Never would imagine that in the US.

smokey

In 2015 i sold my ford fiesta nice car but so small i went with a Mitsubishi strada because it has a car like ride it long but came with automatic trans back up camera and gps now has 13,000 k and runs fine 2.4 desiel warrenty service has been good and fast paid 1150000 peso 

Edited by smokey
cogon88

Just suggest you purchase it soon before the new tax law is in acted price will go up around 300,000 - 500,000 Piso

• Like 1
Headshot
10 hours ago, sugbu777 said:

Price of Chevy Spin? Price of Mitsubishi Adventure?

My Spin cost me 990,000 at the Chevy dealership in Mandaue. Of course, that was two years ago, but it is easy enough to check online for current pricing. My Spin is AT and seats 7 passengers (still with storage space in the back). It is a great car for driving around on Cebu (on paved roads). However, if you have an accident, you will wish you owned a Toyota, because Chevy doesn't stock any replacement parts in the Philippines. It takes a while to get things fixed.

• Like 2
SkyMan
10 hours ago, sugbu777 said:

I don't find the Spin listed on Chevrolet Philippines web site. Are they still available?

Looks like they may have been replaced by the Trax.

Same here.  Could not find the Spin.  I was surprised to see they do have the Camaro SS but only A/T and almost twice the US price.  Probably more than twice if you add the excise tax.

7 hours ago, cogon88 said:

Just suggest you purchase it soon before the new tax law is in acted price will go up around 300,000 - 500,000 Piso