2017 NEW MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE GLS SPORT

Price 1m plus?

Why not GX MT, same engine which is most important. all others just cosmetics, for just 685k cash?

• Like 2
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• aiden9991

• Headshot

• sugbu777

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd buy a bike. I've been driving a stick so long that it isn't something I even think about.  Brain says Go forward and it happens.  

Some variants of the Toyota Fortuner also have drum brakes at the rear

Well HELL, I'm glad I customised my Motorbike into 2 wheel drive. A 4 wheel drive vehicle is 'designed' for off road use.  A tractor is 'designed' for field work.  Now lets see, 2 wheel drive for

Posted Images

aiden9991
3 minutes ago, RR3 said:

Price 1m plus?

Why not GX MT, same engine which is most important. all others just cosmetics, for just 685k cash?

srp is 980,000 php in cebu, manila prices are lower.

the gx mt interior is too basic i need and want all the extra stuff and plus the design is more for my liking

1 minute ago, aiden9991 said:

the gx mt interior is too basic i need and want all the extra stuff and plus the design is more for my liking

Design from 1997 to sell in China, Taiwan, Philippines. Never sold in Japan. 

Extra stuff? Sat-tv? Give me break :sarcasm:

fivestarph

I have had one since September 2000 and it is about the most reliable car i have owned in the Philippines. (Famous last words) mind you the mileage is only 96,000km.

Image0453.jpg

Edited by fivestarph
Headshot
41 minutes ago, aiden9991 said:

Hell, for that money, you can get a Chevy Spin, which is a Hell of a lot more car.

Then again, I hate Adventures ... not because of the car, but because the drivers in them tend to be the most timid on the road ... so if you get stuck behind them, there are always other drivers cutting in front of them. It seems to be the car of choice for beginner drivers here.

Edited by Headshot
fivestarph
Just now, Headshot said:

Hell, for that money, you can get a Chevy Spin, which is a Hell of a lot more car.

Then again, I hate Adventures ... not because of the car, but because the drivers tend to be the most timid on the road ... so if you get stuck behind them, there are always other drivers cutting in front of them. It seems to be the car of choice for beginner drivers here.

ha, no one ever cuts in front of me if I am driving the Adventure..Its my Hummer.

Headshot
3 minutes ago, fivestarph said:

ha, no one ever cuts in front of me if I am driving the Adventure..Its my Hummer.

You are the exception to the rule.

fivestarph
Just now, Headshot said:

You are the exception to the rule.

Yup, been here too long...

smokey

lets not forget rainy season I bought a truck for that reason and am thinking maybe I can get the tires supersized

sugbu777

Price of Chevy Spin? Price of Mitsubishi Adventure?

I will  be in the market later this year? Our friend has an Adventure and has been really reliable for her. We don't care so much if it is M/T or A/T...have a driver. It must have A/c though.

Another friend of ours has a Toyota Avanza. My wife thinks its ok, I think its a POS.

SkyMan
12 hours ago, aiden9991 said:

They wanted p40K+ delivery charge to Cebu for my truck so I'm going to Manila to get mine and drive it back.  I can make it a vacation and not spend half that.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2
billy
1 hour ago, sugbu777 said:

Price of Chevy Spin? Price of Mitsubishi Adventure?

I will  be in the market later this year? Our friend has an Adventure and has been really reliable for her. We don't care so much if it is M/T or A/T...have a driver. It must have A/c though.

Another friend of ours has a Toyota Avanza. My wife thinks its ok, I think its a POS.

Let's see a Japanese car or an American car. It's a no brainier Japanese car wins out in all ways including resale

smokey
10 minutes ago, billy said:

Let's see a Japanese car or an American car. It's a no brainier Japanese car wins out in all ways including resale

not all the time ..... especially in resale

• Like 2