2017 NEW MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE GLS SPORT

aiden9991

Well I am considering buying this vehicle the non-conventional - gls sport Mitsubishi Adventure 2.5 Diesel Engine Manual Transmission. I Know it sucks to have  m/t here but its generally for travelling to the province.

So far it seems okay. Anyone have any experience with this car or even the 2017 model?

Banner-slider-2.jpg

Adventure-GLS-Sport-2017_FLYER.pdf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• aiden9991

• Headshot

• sugbu777

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd buy a bike. I've been driving a stick so long that it isn't something I even think about.  Brain says Go forward and it happens.  

Some variants of the Toyota Fortuner also have drum brakes at the rear

Well HELL, I'm glad I customised my Motorbike into 2 wheel drive. A 4 wheel drive vehicle is 'designed' for off road use.  A tractor is 'designed' for field work.  Now lets see, 2 wheel drive for

Posted Images

Davaoeno

The Adventure is a great reliable car. My friend put over 150K on his . The Gls Sport is just an upgraded  model - the top model actually .

• Like 1
aiden9991
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

The Adventure is a great reliable car. My friend put over 150K on his . The Gls Sport is just an upgraded  model - the top model actually .

Yes I am opting for the GLS sport as the specs are kick ass.
The new model has all extras that you would get on the super sport (top of the line)

SkyMan
2 hours ago, aiden9991 said:

I Know it sucks to have  m/t here

Why?  I wouldn't buy an A/T.

Skywalker

If you drive mainly in the urban areas, automatic transmission makes the constant stopping and starting less strenuous, and free's up your concentration to better watch the idiots around you.

Automatic vehicles also hold their value better.  It's a demand thing.

• Like 1
miles-high

If you are a “backseat driver” :cool:I would buy a Mitsubishi ASX instead... about the same price but comes with an independent rear suspension (much more comfortable in the Philippines, but if you are the driver, it may not make much difference) and a CVT...

smokey

how many people here have a driver and if so why not buy a top of the line van so you can take a nap on the way to the mall or to dinner

SkyMan
26 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

If you drive mainly in the urban areas,

I'd buy a bike.

27 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

automatic transmission makes the constant stopping and starting less strenuous, and free's up your concentration to better watch the idiots around you.

I've been driving a stick so long that it isn't something I even think about.  Brain says Go forward and it happens.  

• Like 5
aiden9991
21 minutes ago, miles-high said:

If you are a “backseat driver” :cool:I would buy a Mitsubishi ASX instead... about the same price but comes with an independent rear suspension (much more comfortable in the Philippines, but if you are the driver, it may not make much difference) and a CVT...

The asx is just not for my liking as its way too smaller than the adventure.

Plus the price is way out of my pocket

I need good luggage space and so on

Edited by aiden9991
aiden9991

Lets keep this topic about the car itself please

If you have anything to post please make sure its about the car only. cheers

• Like 1
smokey

I think is a very nice people friendly unit..

• Like 2
SkyMan

Are you getting any of the dealer options?  I'd at least get the rear camera but you would probably save money getting any of those after you buy it.

• Like 1
aiden9991

Actually yes,

Freebies incude rear camera for reversing, mats, tint, car care kit, emergency car kit, seat covers, and so on.

I do have one issue though

The stock head display unit does not come with the GPS sd card, need to buy this as after market. Dealer sells it at 10k and Im trying to find some non-oem suppliers for this sd card for the gps to get my gps running.
I also need to buy a non oem tv antenna..

I reckon i am well going for this car tomorrow.

58 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Are you getting any of the dealer options?  I'd at least get the rear camera but you would probably save money getting any of those after you buy it.

Edited by aiden9991
SkyMan
4 minutes ago, aiden9991 said:

I also need to buy a non oem tv antenna..

As in broadcast TV?  I don't think I'd care about that but it might be nice to have a karaoke mic.    Or maybe not.

• Like 1
aiden9991
7 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

As in broadcast TV?  I don't think I'd care about that but it might be nice to have a karaoke mic.    Or maybe not.

haha

Come to think of it, I dont really need the broadcast tv, i dont watch tv, but would be nice to have sometimes in case of emergency news and so on, where 4g is not always accessible,

but really need to get my hands on the gps sd card though.