Greetings from Friendly, Historic Scranton, PA USA!

Vince Runza

Vince Runza

Hi, Vince Runza here. I'm a Direct Response Internet Marketer. Don't worry, most of you don't qualify as potential customers!

While researching the subject of outsourcing some of my writing, backlinking, etc., I was pointed in the direction of the Philippines.

Further investigation showed me that Manila may not be the best place to get "work for hire" contractors. Cebu kept coming up again and again.

Then, as I read more about RP, I became fascinated with the stories that expatriates told about living here.

I'm seriously considering retiring here in a few more years. Participating here will help me "flesh out" what I need to know before visiting in person.

I'm not eager to just pull up stakes and move yet. "Investigate before you invest" is a wise slogan.

Regards,

Vince

:lol: to the forum Vince, first rounds on you :huh:
Vince Runza
:lol: to the forum Vince, first rounds on you :huh:

[Vince looks at a bar bill for 10,000 pesos] Uh, is that really just twenty bucks?! <_<

[Vince looks at a bar bill for 10,000 pesos] Uh, is that really just twenty bucks?! :cool_01:

I'm glad you didn't say you were a mathematician!

welcome to the forum

Pete of New Hampshire

Vince Runza
I'm glad you didn't say you were a mathematician!

welcome to the forum

Pete of New Hampshire

It's those damned decimal places! :cool_01:

Markham
[Vince looks at a bar bill for 10,000 pesos] Uh, is that really just twenty bucks?! :cool_01:

More like $200!

Welcome!

Vince Runza
More like $200!

Welcome!

Yeah, I know. You'll get used to my sense of humor! :cool_01:

No, really!

Vince Runza

More about me: I've done some traveling to the Caribbean and South America, but never to Asia. I'm looking forward to visiting in a few years...

Vince Runza
welcome to the forums. if you are interested in cebu or other places in P I, youve arrived.

I'm definitely interested in working remotely with folks from here, then visiting, then perhaps retiring here!

I'm definitely interested in working remotely with folks from here, then visiting, then perhaps retiring here!

who are you?

Vince Runza
who are you?

LOL! Likewise, scianna54, if that's your real name!

Bob Ward
who are you?

Carnac the Magnificent told me his real name is Michael.