fatty melt

• Admin (Retired)
broden

ok this might not be the easiest thing to put together in the Philippines .. ingredients wise .. but it's possible

i stumbled across this a few weeks ago and my wife made them for dinner the other night .. and we will be having them again .. they're awesome

now everyone i tell this too first gives me a split second of ewww but before that reaction can even get fully across their faces they quickly change to hey wait a minute now that sound really really good

i guess it just depends on if you like all that it's made out of .. most do .. those with heart problems need not apply

simply put the fatty melt is a great big hamburger cooked how ever you like it (we make em just over an inch thick and big enough to totally cover the bread

then instead of a bun simply use 2 yes 2 grilled cheese sandwiches again made however you like them .. i use a slice of sharp cheddar and a slice of mozzarella in each one

squish the bread flat before making the grilled cheese .. then lean on em good with the spatula while you make them ..i prefer them cooked to lightly toasted

then just put it all together .. grilled cheese sandwich hamburger grilled cheese sandwich.. you want bacon go for it you want onions tomato lettuce go for it .. me i just like some mustard on it

and some nice twice fried french fries on the side ..

bikerdave

Let me know when you want the number of my cardiologist he's great

hey....if its a quite night you could hear your arterys harden :D:D:D sounds good though :rolleyes:

I's isa coming lizabeth.Red Foxx

then just put it all together .. grilled cheese sandwich hamburger grilled cheese sandwich.. me i just like some mustard on it

OMG, Yes! Yes! Yes!

eggnoggin

2 slices white bread... can of tuna(large chunks) in oil ...drained.. mayo... cheddar.... real butter... place liberal mayo then tuna on bottom slice... then more mayo.. then cheddar... top slice...lots of butter slices on outside of sandwich... wrap in foil .. and bake around 20 minutes at 350...resins from cheese and oils in mayo while cooking.. give tuna a smooth unfishy taste and texture... :rolleyes: caution,,, very hot after cooking :D

Edited by eggnoggin
  • Admin (Retired)
broden
2 slices white bread... can of tuna(large chunks) in oil ...drained.. mayo... cheddar.... real butter... place liberal mayo then tuna on bottom slice... then more mayo.. then cheddar... top slice...lots of butter slices on outside of sandwich... wrap in foil .. and bake around 20 minutes at 350...resins from cheese and oils in mayo while cooking.. give tuna a smooth unfishy taste and texture... :rolleyes: caution,,, very hot after cooking :D

normally i don't like canned tuna .. love it fresh though .. but all the same this sounds like something worth a try that's for sure