Davao City under Martial Law

Davaoeno
55 minutes ago, oztony said:

Then they need to start on their family's , who provide food and shelter and supplies , if they harbor terrorists they deserve to die also ....until these measures are taken this repulsive Muslim problem will never end ...

Imagine if they had killed everyone who helped Ned Kelly !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• Tullioz

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make fun of the Phil military all you want, but they are killing and dying. 

Due to the president's former position as Mayor I would think Davao should be on high alert as an attack there would be a direct message back to Duterte.  Stay safe.

At least four members of the Maute Group were arrested today in Davao. 

Posted Images

Paul
11 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

We aren't talking about Australia here. We are talking about the Philippines. Stay on topic.

12 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Gallipoli .  Stalingrad.  Battle of Balaclava Battle of Fredericksburg  etc etc  History is full of cases of needless deaths 

Again, we are not talking about those places / battles. We are talking about the Philippines. 

Paul
9 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

we are not discussing needless deaths.  We are discussing life being cheap.  Two different topics!

My reference was that the Philippine government could be doing more for its soldiers. Therefore, they don't value the life of their own men in battle. So, I was on topic, and you are not. 

Davaoeno
29 minutes ago, Paul said:

We aren't talking about Australia here. We are talking about the Philippines. Stay on topic.

I started this thread so i have a pretty good idea what the topic is. Its about Davao under Martial Law- and has evolved to how to treat those helping terrorists - the terrorists being the reason for the martial law. So my comment about how we treat those helping terrorists  is very much on topic.

Just because Australia isnt in the Philippines does not mean that nothing that ever happened in Australia is relevant to events in the Philippines.   

Edited by Davaoeno
Paul
12 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I started this thread so i have a pretty good idea what the topic is. Its about Davao under Martial Law- and has evolved to how to treat those helping terrorists - the terrorists being the reason for the martial law. So my comment about how we treat those helping terrorists  is very much on topic.

Just because Australia isnt in the Philippines does not mean that nothing that ever happened in Australia is relevant to events in the Philippines.   

And, any more outbursts in my court will have you in contempt. 

Besides, you wouldn't be the first OP of a thread who was banned from their own topic. 

• Like 1
oztony
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

Fair go Ian , Ned Kelly was a robber of stage coaches in the 1800's, not a terrorist or killer of innocent people ....but you knew that already right..:)